Chapter 2

"What did he sayyyyy?"

Ever since [Y/n] went missing, I couldn't stop thinking about her and feeling guilty. Could I have prevented all of that if I stood up for her, or maybe even just talk to her?

The last time I saw her was two years ago, and even now, I can't forget the look on her face. She held the look of sorrow, regret, despair, shame, and guilt. She looked broken, and fragile, like a porcelain doll. I knew what we did was wrong. She shouldn't have been treated her like that. That's why she ended up like that. She waited for a hero to save her from all of that but, I guess she ended up saving herself.

She didn't deserve any of what happened to her. Even when she got bullied, she never stooped to their level and fought back, she even helped them on some occasions, trying to prove she was good.

I even catched her helping  people from time to time. She looked content doing so. It was coincidence that I saw her that time, but from all the things she was doing, I knew she would be a perfect hero despite her quirk.

Yet, everyone else seemed to disagree.

All misfortunate incidents at school always led to her being blamed, even if she wasn't at fault. Remembering now, it disgusts me how I wasn't doing anything but stare.

And the worst part is... I don't even remember what she looked like.

"—eku-kun? Deku-kun?"

"H-Huh!?" Snapping out of my thoughts, I look up to see Iida and Uraraka staring at me. I averted my eyes from them, just now realizing I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying the whole time.

"Midoriya-kun! It is impolite to ignore Uraraka-san like that!" Iida karate chops the air around while I sheepishly apologized.

"What's wrong, Deku-kun? You've been out of it lately. Something bothering you?" Blushing, I frantically wave my arms while denying.

"Midoriya-kun, if you have something on your mind please let us know!"

"Of course, Iida-kun."

I glance towards Kacchan, only to see him already glaring at me. Squealing, I swiftly walk with Iida and Uraraka to the cafeteria.

And Kacchan? He looked like he already forgot about her.

>>>

"Security breach level 3. All students must evacuate safely."

"Welp, I did exactly as you said, Tomura." I lazily wave the schedule paper in my hand as I casually walked down the halls of U.A. A wave of power washed through me as I felt the slight fear, and uneasiness from the panicking students, giving me strength but also making me hazy.

'Hmm.. Maybe I can mess with them a little bit?' I immediately shook those thoughts away, knowing that if I were to use my quirk, they'd definitely notice and catch me.

"Damn.. And I thought I could've had some fun with them." I sulk to myself and used the reporters to my advantage and easily got out with class 1-A's schedule written paper. Before getting out, I could have sworn I saw a familiar mossy green haired boy.

Meh, Must be my imagination. I shrugged to myself and headed towards Shigaraki's 'lair'.

>>>

Kicking down the door like a badass, I entered while yelling for my favorite mist man.

"Heyyy, Kurogiri! Long time no see, buddy." Standing behind the bar counter was Kurogiri, who was wiping a wine glass for some reason.

"Indeed, [Y/n]. It has been quite a while since we've seen each other, let alone talk. How have you been?"

For a villain, he's really polite.

Taking a seat in front him, I stared him dead in the eyes before breaking down. "No, man. My wife left me and she took the kids, too! Now I-I don't know what I'm going to do.. I love her and kids! I don't un-understand it.. HOW COULD KAREN LEAVE ME!?"

Kurogiri merely chuckled at my performance and said, "I see you're doing well."

Our conversation was interrupted by none other than handsy. Whipping out the paper from U.A, I gestured for Shigaraki that I got it and the mission was a success. I handed him the paper and watched as he skimmed through it.

"So they're going to USJ tomorrow, huh?" He quietly mumbled to himself.

"Okay, that's not creepy at all." I joked and Kurogiri sniggered while Shigaraki gave me a look.

He put the paper down and calmly stated, "We're going to USJ tomorrow and we're gonna kill the symbol of peace, All Might." I gawked at him.

Us? Killing All Might?

Is that even possible?

"Say sike right now."

Upon seeing my visibly skeptical expression, he assured me he had a secret weapon made to eliminate All Might, and also insisted for me join. "We need all the pawns we can gather to distract the other pro-heroes and brats so we can destroy the symbol of peace once and for all!" He excitedly announced his plans, which I found to be cute if he didn't have that look in his face.

"Finally, some action! I've always wanted to fight people my age." I mentioned to myself, anticipation and joy bubbling at the pit of my stomach as I tried to contain these feelings.

Finally, a real fight!

>>>

"Hey Dabi. Guess what?"

"You're pregnant?"

"What the fu—? No!"

"What then?"

"I'm gonna wreck havoc tomorrow!" [Y/n] spoke with a hint of malice in her voice.

"Whoa. Chill there, doll. What's the occasion?" Dabi questioned, to which [Y/n] then explained Shigaraki's plan to storm USJ and killing All Might.

Dabi cackled at their childish plan. "Seriously? You think you can just storm in expect to kill All Might that easily? Ha! What a joke." [Y/n] puffed out her cheeks which Dabi found to be adorable, and defended herself.

"Hey, at least I can have fun! Why don't you join, huh?" She offered the scarred male, to which he scrunched his face up in displeasure.

"Hell no. I'm not gonna go there just to get caught. Besides, I'm not listening to what that man baby says." He crosses his arms as if proving his point. [Y/n] sighed but didn't fight him, knowing full well he was gonna decline.

"Your loss, then."

Still reading this terrible crap? Good for you! Next chap is gonna be mostly about Y/n, Izuku, and Katsuki! Idk