19

JIMIN POV

We were all outside now and Taehyung said, "Alright, Kook make sure you don't get caught."

JK: "Yeah."

He sighed and looked at Y/n then me.

Tae: "Let's go, come on."

I nodded and we went to the alleyway.

Me, Y/n and Tae turned the corner and we saw Lisa, Rose, Jisoo.. And my dad.

My dad immediately grabbed me and slammed me against the wall.

Y/n and Taehyung tried to help but they were held back by Lisa, Rose and Jisoo.

Dad: "What do you think you were doing?! Why the hell did you try to kill yourself?!"

I looked down speechless.

He slapped my face then yelled, "Why?!"

Y/n: "Stop it!! Leave him alone!!"

She struggled to get free but she was held back.

Dad: "You shut it, and is this your girlfriend then Jimin?"

Y/n: "Yeah, and so what if I am?!"

He slapped my face again and said, "You better tell me young man, why the hell did you try to kill yourself?!"

...

I looked to my side slightly at Y/n and her eyes were teary.

I looked back at my dad and then anger filled inside of me.

I have to stand up for him... I can't let him do anything... Not in front of Y/n.

Jimin: "Shall I tell you why?! Because every day of my life I come back to a home where I will be beaten up by my own father! If you call that worthy of a life then there's something wrong with you!"

He let me go and punched me hard in the face and I fell down feeling weak.

He started punching and kicking me, and I could hear Tae and Y/n yelling on the background, but it was no use.

They were being held back and couldn't help.

And my dad was beating me up right in front of them.

JUNGKOOK POV

I heard Jimin yelling and crying, and Tae and Y/n yelling too, so I peeked around the corner to look and I widened my eyes.

???: "What are you doing?"

I turned around and saw Jennie.

She grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back as she turned me around, and I yelled in pain and tripped forwards so we weren't behind the wall anymore.

Jimin.. We need to help him..

I pulled Jennie in front of me and pushed her into Lisa, Rose, Jisoo, Tae and Y/n.

They all fell over and I quickly went over to Jimin and pulled his dad away from him.

He turned around and threw a punch at me, but I was quick to dodge it and I pushed him against the wall and held his arms behind his back.

Y/N POV

You got up from the floor and ran over to Jimin who was a crying mess shaking on the ground.

You bent down and cupped his cheeks in your hands and Jimin slowly opened his eyes to look at you.

Y/n: ..."You're okay, now. Alright?"

He looked up to his side and you did the same.

Jungkook had Jimin's dad pushed up against the wall.

You turned around and blackpink were already gone.

Wow Tae really is something

Jimin: "I'm s...sorry..."

You looked at him and asked, "What for?"

Jimin: "I can't stand up for myself... Never..."

You brushed his bangs behind his ear and pecked his forehead, then leaned back and said, "Don't worry... It's over now anyways."

JK: "Tae call the police."

Jimin's dad: "No!!"

Tae: "OK"

Y/n: "...Well, still have that to deal with."

Jimin: "...Wait..."

Y/n: "...What is it?"

Jimin: "M... My mum... "

Y/n: "Your mum?"

Jimin: "She... She never talked to me... She never stopped my dad from beating me up... Why?"

Y/n: "...You need to talk to her. Let's deal with your dad first."

You sat him up against the wall and you waited for the police to come.