10

TAEHYUNG POV
I went to school early and went to the rooftop as I usually do.

I opened the door and widened my eyes.

Tae: "JIMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

He looked at me with no emotions and I quickly ran over.

As he saw me running he was about to cut himself but I managed to get the knife out of his hands in time.

He tried to get it but I threw it to the side and he jumped up to get it but I pushed him down.

Jimin: "LET ME GO!"

Tae: "NO! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT YOURSELF?!"

I ended up pushing him against the ground holding his arms together behind his back.

Jimin: "I JUST WANT TO END IT!! NOW LET ME GO!!!"

Tae: "NO WAY, YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF!"

He struggled to get free and yelled at me to let him go, but I didn't budge.

I need help...

Who should I call?

...Y/n..?

I held his arms with one hand and struggled to get my phone out and call Y/n with the other arm.

Y/N POV

You reached school when you received a phone call.

You got out your phone and looked at who called you.

...Taehyung...?

You answered the call and you could hear Jimin yelling and crying.

Your widened your eyes then Taehyung quickly said, "Y/n, get to the rooftop right now!"

Y/n: "What's going on?!"

Tae: "He tried to cut himself, now come quickly!"

He hung up the phone and you ran straight to the rooftop.

You saw Jimin pinned to the ground yelling and struggling to get free.

You ran over and pushed Taehyung away from Jimin and Jimin got up straight away but you quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

Y/n: "JIMIN, STOP PLEASE!"

Jimin: "LET ME GO!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STOP ME?!"

Y/n: "BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!"

Jimin: "NO YOU DON'T! STOP LYING TO ME!!"

Y/n: "I WOULDN'T TRY TO STOP YOU IF I DIDN'T CARE JIMIN! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

He tried to get free but you quickly pulled him into a tight hug and he broke down in your arms.

Y/n: "Calm down, it'll be okay. You'll be alright."

You ran your hand through his hair as he sobbed desperately on your shoulder.

All of a sudden you felt his whole body weight on you and you quickly pushed him back looking at him.

He had passed out.