thirteen

Hoseok and Jimin did not speak the entire week, he was avoiding Jimin.

The boy brushed his plump lips with his fingertips as he sat alone for lunch. Without Hoseok being around he realized how little friends he actually has.

Until Taehyung sat next to him.

"Hey, Jimin."

"H-Hey. . ."

"Are we still going to the aquarium tonight like we talked about?"

Jimin glanced up at him with sparkling eyes.

"You remembered?"

Taehyung chuckled, ruffling up the boy's hair.

"Of course I remembered."

-

Hoseok sat alone in the grass for lunch, he grasped his stomach, regretting not getting a snack.

"Yo."

Yoongi stood above Hoseok nonchalantly, it got even weirder when the upperclassmen sat down next to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"You looked lonely," Yoongi shrugged.

"Well I am. . ."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really."

Yoongi gently touched fingertips with Hoseok, sighing, "Whatever."

They met eyes, Hoseok gave him a confused look while Yoongi's stare was unwavering. His face leaned closer to the underclassmen that made his eyes always wonder.

His soft lips met the boy's and to Yoongi's delight, Hoseok did not resist, but the upperclassmen pulled away when he felt hot drips on his pale cheek.

Hoseok was crying.

Yoongi didn't know what happened and doesn't care. He pulled the boy in a tight hug, nuzzling his chin at Hoseok's neck.

"I like you, Hoseok so please don't cry."