nine

Jimin

We finished lunch at the café, but it was still raining out. Both of us were hesitantly standing in front of the door when Taehyung grabbed my hand and mischievously smiled.

He yanked me out of the building and cold drops of rain instantly smacked my face. The older dragged me through the rain as we reached my apartment building where my noona and eomma were anxiously waiting for me to "spill the tea" most likely.

We finally arrived on the step of the building I lived at. I was about to go inside with a shy wave goodbye to Taehyung, but he stopped me.

He pulled me into his arms and our wet foreheads brushed against one another. His lips attached to mine for only a moment, it was a quick peck that still left me flustered.

I stared at him with big eyes as he chuckled at me. Taehyung messed up my hair and said, "You're cute. . ." and then turned away to walk home presumably.

Reaching my apartment on the 4th floor I was still flustered. Ignoring my eomma's concerned voice in the background saying, "You are soaking wet and red in the face, don't tell me you got sick!?" I silently went to my room with a dumb look.

Taehyung

After taking a hot shower, I reached my phone and smirked. Am I gay?

I shook my head viciously. I can't be gay. I am simply helping my childhood friend, that's all.

Hearing a buzz on my desk, I walked over to check it.

JUNGKOOK: hey??? how was the date? 4:03pm

it went perfect, i even kissed him goodbye, i think he really likes me 4:03pm

JUNGKOOK: omo, istg if you end up liking him then im going to castrate you, we have a deal 4:04pm

chill dude, i dont like him, i plan on breaking his heart soon 4:05pm

JUNGKOOK: great, soon he will be crawling to me after you shatter his little heart, i cant wait 4:05pm

JUNGKOOK is now offline.