seven

Taehyung

"Did-Did you just kiss me?" I stuttered, feeling warmth on my cheeks, but my blush was nothing compared to the boy in front of me. Jimin stood there, shaking, as red as a tomato.

I patiently waited for a response but after a few excruciating seconds, he ran away, but bumped into the nurse in the process.

The nurse looked back and forth to me and where Jimin was with curious eyes, but even I couldn't explain what happened.

Stretching, I got out of bed and began heading for the door, but stopped in my tracks and crouched down. A pair of glasses were on the ground.

A pair of glasses that belongs to Park Jimin.

Jimin

I was crouched outside, leaning on the school's rough walls with tears rolling down my face.

Yellow blurs which I concluded was the buses leaving school passed by in the distance. Everything around me was a blur because of the hot tears swimming in my eyes, but mostly because I lost my glasses.

I heard the soft grass crunch getting louder, but I didn't bother looking up.

"Jimin. . ."

It was Taehyung which just made everything worse.

"Jimin."

Nothing in my body wanted to look up and face him, but I know I had to eventually.

"Y-Yes?"

Taehyung's expression faltered when he noticed my puffy eyes and red nose, but just cleared his throat and continued saying, "You dropped your glasses in the nurses office. . ."

He handed me my glasses and now I could actually gave at his flawless features in detail, but even blind I could tell he was handsome.

"So uh. . . Would you like to go on a date with me this weekend, Jimin?"