ten

Jimin

Walking to class, I couldn't help but blush thinking about Taehyung. The other night was everything I could dream of.

Entering the classroom, I saw his handsome face and instantly smiled at him as our eyes locked. For some reason he didn't smile back, Taehyung just went back to chatting with his friends.

"Good morning, Taehyung." I said, attempting to get his attention. He stared down at me with what looked to be annoyance in his eyes.

"Mornin'."

No smile, nothing. My mood immediately went down while his friends snickered at my stupidity. I quickly walked over to my desk, hiding my face.

-

It past noon, every student was having independent study when Taehyung summoned me behind the school.

"What is it, Taehyung?" I tried not to act cold, but I was upset.

"I'm sorry if I was rude to you this morning. I was tired and my friends don't know we're talking."

I couldn't help, but blush, just a little while twiddling with my thumbs. I could hear him walk towards me, his hand rested on mine.

I shyly glanced up at him and saw his beautiful smile that made me fall in love all over again.

"I feel bad, let's go to the aquarium this Friday. I miss you."

"You miss me?"

"Of course," Taehyung responded as the bell rang, signaling that independent study time is now over. We both go the opposite direction to get to class, as I turned the corner I bumped into Jungkook.

"Jungkook!? Were you eavesdropping?"

Jungkook flashed his iconic smirk.

"Of course not."

"You're a liar."

His playful eyes shifted into something serious, locking into mine.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You should watch out when it comes to that Kim Taehyung dude."

"W-Wha- "

I gave him a death glare and rushed away before I was late to class. What does he know about Taehyung that I don't know!?