17. I'm Sorry

Frank *the next morning* 

"Hey baby, you feeling alright?" I murmur, stroking Gerard's hair out of his face with one hand, cupping his cheek in the other. Gerard smacks his lips and nods, "So tired." He mumbles, pulling me down next to him with his good hand.

I chuckle and nuzzle into his side, "How's your hand feeling?" I ask softly, lightly brushing his bandaged hand with the tips of my fingers. "Really fuckin' hurts." He murmurs, kissing my head, "I'm sorry about all of that by the way." Gerard whispers.

"Don't be sorry Gee Bear." I whisper, kissing his cheek ever so gently. The twins come in and crawl on the bed, laying on the other side of Gerard. He smiles sheepishly and hugs them close, "Hey guys." He murmurs, camping a gentle kiss on their heads. I smile and watch him.

"You okay daddy?" Lucy asks in a small voice, Gerard nods, "I'm fine baby." He says with a reassuring smile. Lucy nods and kisses his cheek. "Love you." Lucas says, nuzzling into Gerard's chest happily, obviously glad that his dad wasn't in pain.

"You guys are the sweetest." I murmur, still playing with Gerard's greasy red hair. "And you need to wash your hair sir." I giggle. Gerard scrunches his nose up, "Yeah, I know." He says, his face turning a bit red. I just chuckle and push a strand out of his eyes.

"We have the best kids ever, you know that right?" Gerard asks me, I grin and nod. "Maybe they deserve some candy." I suggest, the twins jump up, "Yeah!" They squeal together. I giggle and get up, scooping them up with me.

"Alright, well let's go to the store and get some, okay? Go get dressed." I say happily, setting them down. They squeal and run out as fast as they can, "Be careful!" Gerard calls out.

"You're such a good dad, you know that?" I say, kissing him gently. He blushes and smiles, "You're a fantastic mommy." He says, getting up. 

I pick up one of Gerard's shirt and slip it on, then some sweatpants. He puts on whatever he finds on the floor. The kids run in squealing, attacking Gerard's legs in hugs and kisses. Gerard smiles widely and pats their heads gently.

"Little cuties." I giggle, picking them both up. 

I take them out to the car and put them in their car seats, buckling them up quickly, "Ready?" I ask, they nod and giggle. I smile and kiss their heads.

Gerard gets in the passengers seat while I'm buckling myself in the drivers seat. 

I start the car and pull out of the drive way, putting on some music for the kids. 

Gerard starts to sing along with it, causing the kids to doze off. 

"You have an amazing voice Gerard. I love it." I murmur, grabbing his good hand and squeeze it gently. "I love you so much." I say

Gerard smiles shyly and blushes, kissing the back of my hand, "Love you too." He murmurs, I smile at him widely. 

"Luckiest man in the world." I whisper, Gerard's eyes sparkle. I lean over and peck his cheek when we pull up at the small convenient store. Gerard grins and blushes, "Hey kids, we're here." He says, shaking their knees lightly. 

Lucy and Lucas whine, stretching their legs and arms, smacking their lips. "Little cuties." I giggle, turning the car off then get out and grab Lucy.

Lucas whines and reaches for Gerard, jutting his bottom lip out. Gerard giggles and scoops him up, kissing his chubby little cheek. "Cutie." Gerard says causing Lucas to blush and nuzzle him, "Love you." He murmurs. 

"I loev you too, baby boy." Gerard whispers, kissing him nose lightly a few times. "So so so much." He whispers.

Lucas coos softly and nuzzles under his chin, shutting his eyes and pushes his thumb into his mouth. "You deserve the best daddy award." I whisper, pecking his lips, then walk inside the store.

*

"Oh man, they got way more candy than they did on Halloween." Gerard says. rubbing Lucy's full stomach, "They're gonna get sick Gee. We shouldn't of let them eat so much." I scold him lightly. 

"But they did the puppy face!" Gerard whines, jutting his bottom lip out. I giggle and kiss his forehead, "You're forgiven." I giggle. Gerard grins and hugs me tightly, nuzzling into my chest purring. "Lucas totally gets the purring from you, Gee." I chuckle, kissing his ear.

A/N Wow it took me 2 months to update, I'm so sorry! I've been really busy with school and my brother is always on the only available computer, I feel so bad! I still love you guys ;-; -rachel