dudes!

Haha hey everyone, so author's note, it's been like 2 years since I last was on wattpad and holy crap this book just blew up!!! Thank you all so much for commenting and supporting me by voting and sharing this book! I'm still reading through all the comments and collecting the requests, and since we're all stuck in quarantine from covid-19 I thought I would revisit and maybe make a few chapters.

I feel I like I need to catch up with all of you but I dont even know you guys :') how have y'all been? (Comment 3 cool things that has happened to you or cool things that you've done!)

I just graduated last year, (so I'm 18) and I WAS working as a cashier (until coronavirus) to get that $$$, and last month I celebrated 1.5 years with my boyfriend!

So I'll try to write a few chapters this next week and see how it goes, maybe I've gotten better at writing (or worse lmao). So far by looking through comments I've got about 4 requests, but if you have any interesting ideas or something feel free to either comment or pm me! (I still am not going to write smut for all you horny people, can't believe I actually got some requests hahaha)

Anyways stay safe everyone and check for new updates with in the next week or so!!

Hats off to ya, my awesome fans! I actually love reading your comments cause y'all are so funny.

-Kat