Chapter 2

"CAN YOU TELL FROM
THE LOOK IN OUR EYES?
WE'RE GOING NOWHERE!
WE LIVE OUR LIVES
LIKE WE'RE READY TO DIE!
WE'RE GOI-..."

My alarm started blaring out Bring Me The Horizon Shadow Moses at 6:30 am for school.

3..2..1- "SKYLA ARE U UP!?" there it is my lovely older bro, Jacob.

After a few seconds of saying good bye to my warm comfy bed I make my toward the door on the opposite side of the room.

"Yes Jacob like always everyday I'm up at this time." I say with a stupid smile on my almost white face.

"Yah yah not everyday u wake up at this time u know that Sky."

"Well sometimes... now bye bro!" and I shut the door in his face and walk off to my walk in closet to fined an outfit for the 1st day of school since Christmas brake.

I did laundry the day before so I had a lot of cloths to chose from. I ended up picking a blood red tank top with a blue jean cut sleeve vest with dark jeans and red converse. For my makeup I did a light smokey eye, which complimented my blue ish grey eyes, with a red lip, my hair I put into loose waves that reached my mid back. Once satisfied I grab my messenger backpack and walk out of my room down for a light breakfast.

"Do u know what your getting sky Jacob?" I hear Ella attempt to whisper in the kitchen.

"I'm not telling you El your ganna have to wait like she is." Jacob sweetly stated. dang it I wanted to know!

"Why hello family." I said walking threw the kitchen door with a big smile on my face.

"Hello to u too little sis, are u ready for today?" Jacob asked while cutting up fruit for El's breakfast.

"I guess I mean I haven't really seen Trisha, Dylan, or Jessica cause they went away with family. so Im happy I get to see them!"

"That sounds fun." "what other fruit do u want El?"

"Um strawberries, blue berries, and bananas!" she said all excited.

"Ok well I'm leaving," I said while grabbing a pop tart. "have a good day guys. oh Jacob tell mom I'm probably going out after school."

"Ok bye."

An I'm outside getting in my silver car, heading to school. Once there I park in my usual spot next to Dylan's car. once I'm out I see my friends in our spot, a bench under a big tree in front of school.

"SKY!!!!" they all scream walking toward me, well everyone but Trisha she ran toward me.

I braced my self for impact ( which I didn't have to do cause I have super strength but... they don't know that so I'm a " fragile girl") and few seconds later Trisha has me in a hug lock.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SKY!"

Trisha James- light blonde naturally curly hair, she's taller than Jessica but shorter than me, she's our girlie girl in the group, and she has average grades.

"I'm right here Tris u don't have to yell." I said while "losing oxygen cause of her death grip".

"Sorry I just mis-"

"We all missed her Tris not just you." Dylan stated.

Dylan Springer- tall, brown kinda curly short ish hair, and hazel eyes, tan skin, and always has good grades.

"And I missed all of you guys too!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"I'm sorry we didn't hang out like we planed Sky." Jessica said with sad eyes.

Jessica Blair- a little shorter than me, red/orange choppy shoulder length hair, brown eyes, she's the skater type girl, gets low A's and high B's, and cousins to Dylan.

"No it's ok we can do it soon. all of us can at the tee house?" I sagested to the group.

The tree house- it a tree house we built when we were young, well me and Dylan. we have been friends since I was going threw cancer and I meet Jess at his 9th b-day party and Tris at school in 7th grade. so we just all got along and hang out there when it's the hole group.

"Yah that's perfect."-D
"Most definitely going."-J
"It's ganna be like old times!" - T

They all said at once.

"Ok so let's get to class, but we will get together and see when it works for all of us ok?" I asked while walking toward the front doors.

" Yah hey I gatta go to my locker so I'll see y'all at lunch? same place right?" Dylan asked

" Yep same place and see you later." Tris said

"Later." Jess and me said at the same time and we got a wave from Dylan in return.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
So u have meet the gang what do u think? Hope you enjoy 😃
~rosieautumn