Chapter 3

Sitting in home room waiting for the teacher to hand out our schedules for this semester. the only class I switched was guard for photography, which will help in later years in school.

"Belshe."
"Davenport."
"Kitchens."
"Netz."

And the list goes on till she called "Perkins" which is me. Half way to get my schedule the door opens and this really hot guy walks threw the doors, and his aura around him screamed "bad boy".

"Oh you must be Chase Vickers, new student right?"

Chase Vickers- tall, tannish pale, has brown gray ish green eyes, dark mostly curly ish hair.

"Yeah, I am," he casually replied while staring into my eyes, and I couldn't look away for some odd reason.

He slowly walks towards me just inches away, his eyes swam with curiosity and... hope?

"Your... your m-"

"Skyla please take your paper and take a seat." the teacher interrupted Chase.

"Oh yeah thanks," grabbing the paper and walking back I realized Chase followed me to the seat behind me.

After the teacher was done handing out papers we could have the rest of the class to talk.

Alanna came over and sat I front of me. "hey girl, long time no see!"

Alanna Netz- my hight, light brown long hair, kinda goth kinda not, lesbian, and on guard. also in our wolf pack.

"I know I didn't see you last year?"

"Yah well after the hole being the 1st lesbian wolf and having a girl mate it got weird so I left for awhile. but now I'm back!"

"Wow that's great! where is Kayla? and where did u go?" I asked

"Um Kayla is home schooled at our place. and we just traveled around the U.S. it was fun we saw so many things met so many different packs it was great." the hole time her eyes are light up and bright you could tell she liked the away time.

"That sounds fun-"

"BEEEEEPP!" the bell rang thus ending our conversation.

"Ok well I'll see u later at the 'meeting' today after school?" Alanna asked.

'Meeting' means a pack get together

"Yah I'll be there. later." and she was gone.

Walking out of the class room to my locker I felt someone fallowing me, but it's school so a lot of people are going the same way.

Trying to figure out my locker combo, a shadow appeared over my head. Then I feel someone lightly tug on my hair and sniff it.

"Mate." a husky deep voice spoke.

Turning around slowly I come face to well chest? yep a very defined chest, looking up I come face to face with these beautiful blue green eyes. Chase Vickers.

"Um... what?" I stuttered

"Your my mate. My mate." he responded

Oh.My.Blob! what since when??? I can't- no I don't have a mate!

"What no I don't have a... a... mate."

"Yes u do I'm ur mate. I know I am your-"

"Sky!!! come on we have to go to class. bye new guy." Jessica said quickly saving me.

Once we were a few feet away I started talking "oh my gosh thank u so much! I have to leave tho."

"What it's the first day back! why?"

I took a big breath, "that guy said he was my mate."

It took Jess a sec and then it clicked.

"OMG! that's great u fina- wait they said u don't have one." she sai confused

"Yah I know so I need to go talk to my mom, like now so I'll txt u later." And I was off to the woods.