Ch. 5

Once I got home and changed into shorts instead of pants and put on a red crop top, and then packed all my close and stuff I brought from the pack house.

All "teenagers" (10-20) and leaders live in the pack house. on holidays we can go home and I always do. but now it's time to go back.

Once I have what I brought I headed down stairs to fined Aaron and Jacob was watching tv, typical guys. I slowly tiptoed to were Aaron was and 3...2...

"AARON!!!" i jumped up and got him in a head lock the gave him a nugy. he screamed like a girl and tried to get out of my hold but I'm way stronger than him.

"Sky stop it! ur messing up my hair!!" he wined but I didn't let him go, until John started doing it to me!

"JOHN!! Stop it!" I screamed.

"Let Aaron go then." gosh brothers and there bond

Letting go of him john let go of me. me and aaron fixing our hair while John just laughs.

"What ever. I'm gone bye!" and I was out the house going to the pack house.

**********************************************

"no i had the remote first!" someone yelled in the house

"you have it all the time! let someone els have a turn." someone els said. tipical the twins are at it again, Jason and Chasten Williams.

Chasten- tall, buff, has glasses, is the nerdy brother but still very tough. blonde hair and blue eyes, freckles and perfect wite teeth.

Jason- almost like chasten but has green eyes, no freckles, glasses and isnt nerdy.

Everyone can tell the difference between the two cause we know them for forever but to people that dont know them they look identical to each other. its funny when they play pranks on new people.

"Jason," i said as i walked threw the door and slammed it to get there attention. "give the remote to chasten already you have it al the time to your self, give someone els a turn to watch the tv would yah?" all he did was stair at me while Chasten holds out his hand with a look that said 'i won'. and normally he would but the look in Jasons eye said other wise.

he's challenging me. this should be fun.

"oh really hybrd? you think so?" oh that does it he KNOWS not to call me that! im geussing the look on my face said i was about to burst and he just SMILED!

"is something wron-" Jason didnt finished cause i leaped to tackle him over the coutch and made us both fall to thte floor, me on top of him having him pinned to the ground.

"how many times do i have to tell you Williams to not call me that!? and to stop hogging the remot to the tv?!" i kinda have a temper but only if you say sertain things and so i was kinda yelling at him and i was seeing red.

"sorry Skyla i didnt mean it really its just so cute seeing u so angry and mad. your nose crinckles and wiggles its just  so adorable.' yepJason Wiliams just said im adorable, and idk how to take it, but the next thing i know is im off of Jason and in someones arms, nice sized buff arms.

"MINE!" the person growed and that voice sounds so familar.oh no the guy from school.  

"wow dude sorry to tell u this but shes not anyones." Jason said really rude

"shes my -"

"wow there guys will yall excuse us? " i interupted whats his name.... oh Chase. i grabed his arm and draged him to the hall way.

"what are you doing!" i yelled quietly at him.

"cause you are mine! only mine that means these guys need to go away!" i stared at him like hes lost his mind and then I. Lost. It.

"who the hell do you think you are?! huh? do you even know who i am? im THE hybrid and only one, so i CANT have a mate. maybe what you are feeling is wronge but buddy im not your mate nor anybodys. i cant have one." and now im huffing trying to get my breath back. and Chase stared. and stared.

He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Chase im sorry i just cant have a mate, thats what i was told when i was younger.' i stated looking down.

"Cause your... your a..." he didnt finish

"yes a hybrid. werewolf and vampire. crazy i know." i said with a lop sided smile and looked up to see him staring at me still, but there was something in his eyes i didnt quite know what.

" wow you really are one of a kind." mood droped.

" Chase Skyla my office now." the Alpha asked in his very scary tone.

***************************

sorry guys its been taking awhile i have been busy with family and school and now im trying for a job idk when i will update next but i will try to sooon. keep reading and voting please :D       ~rosieautumn