Time to Leave: Phase Two of the Plan

After we arrived at the mall, Michael told me to go ahead with my shopping while he relaxed by one of the food courts as he gave me his credit card. I smiled, since this, was just what I needed.

I walked with money of my own to pay for my get-away items. I would use his credit card to buy majority of the clothing, but the essentials for my escape, my money would work perfectly. He wouldnt have any clue or trace incase he decides to check the items his card cashed.

Five hours later I had everything I needed. I know pretty long time to shop, but hey, when you're this excited about escaping, there's no stop for breaks.

You put in as much effort needed to get everything working. I also bought a phone, after paying for everything via credit card and cash, I proceeded to the direction of the food court to meet him. At first I didn't see him, but his back was to me, on his phone.

Not noticing me coming, I was about to call out to him when I heard him say "Don't worry babe, I already told her it was a business trip. Yeah. I don't know why I didn't leave her to die of hunger in the cage.

But soon enough, when she slips up I'll get a chance to...Yes I love you... She's been shopping for over 5 hours now...Nope...I'm letting her do it since it'll be the last she does "

I couldn't believe my ears. I was beyond outraged and angry. Tears were threatening to spill, but I kept them in. I wasn't going to cry because we both had plans of our own-mine a lot bigger and sure to knock the life out of him.

The only problem was, he didn't know of mine, but I knew of his and I was more than determined to carry on with my mission.

Suddenly, an idea struck me and I turned around and went to an Atm machine where I withdrew 100 grand. He wouldn't notice it missing. Being the CEO he was loaded with one of the largest thriving company, which comes with a lot of benefits. More shares, more investments, more profits.

That 100 with my 700 I've got saved up would be enough to last me for 5 years if I didn't seek after a job. I had all my qualifications in tack and I wouldn't mind doing a course or two in order to acquire a job where I'm heading.

I stashed the money away and walked back to him. He was finished with his call. "Hey
Michael, I'm all done" I smiled sweetly when he turned around to face me.
"Oh finally, I thought you were going to buy the entire mall" he laughed humorously.

"I thought of it, but I realised we don't have the space for that" I pouted.

"How about placing the bags in the car and head back to eat? Yah" he nodded at me.

The sales boy followed us both to the car. I had close to 10 bags of clothing another two filled with accessories a makeup, the remaining two being smaller held my phone stashed neatly beneath my wigs.

We talked and ate for another 2 hours before finally heading home. It was Friday.

Arriving home just after 6, immediately I packed all my stuff away. It was unbelieveable. He was using me just so he could leave. How pathetic of him.
Everything he said was a lie- not that I believed any of it.

As clear as day, his eyes give a split second twinkle when he lies. I had no reason to tell him, but I had to be sure. From there on every moment was an opportunity to lie.

I got tired of it. Nevertheless I played along. After all I had to have him convinced I was stupid, knew nothing and be stuck with him forever.

Nada!

Either way he wouldnt have to worry about me leaving. It would be done willingly without his knowledge.

Just a few more hours before he was gone on his so called business trip. My excitement only grew by the minute.