Chapter 1

"Sehun! There's a mission card from WGM!" Suho called. I ran over to him quickly and opened the letter.

"What does it say?" Lay asked peering over my shoulder.

"It has a clue, my wife is a popular Chinese actress/model. It also says to wear a white article of clothing and white shoes. I'll be meeting my match at an outlet mall near here."

"Let's get you dressed." Xiumin pushed me into my closet.

"Alright! Alright!" I closed the door and quickly decided what to wear. I decided on a white button up under a black vest, black skinny jeans, and white basketball shoes.

"Is this ok?" I asked my hyungs.

"Go get 'em!" They pushed me out the door and into the car awaiting me. There I was dropped off at the mall, I walked into a store that had my name on it. As I wandered inside, there was a camera waiting there.

"Hello, Sehun. Time for your interview."

Interview: Sehun

"Hello everyone, I'm EXO's maknae Sehun. It's nice to be apart of this show, and I can't wait to meet my bride."

How are you feeling right now?

"Very nervous, I'll be married to this girl I've never met."

Do you have any idea who she'll be?

"No, I'm not really familiar any Chinese actresses or models."

Have you had any past experience?

"Yes, I've dated before. But this is different, I'll be married with this girl! Even if it is virtual."

What is your ideal girl like?

"Clean, neat, pretty, kind, the type to come to me first when I'm injured."

How do you feel your personality is like?

"I'm shy towards people I've just met, but I'm quite lively if you get to know me. I don't like staying in one place for a long time, so I'm not sure how my wife will handle me."

"Thank you, that's all." The interviewer bowed and also handed me another mission card. It says that my wife will join me at 2:00 at a bubble tea shop in the vicinity. There was also a ring in my wife's size attached to it and a white mask that covered the upper half of my face. I'm supposed to wear that during the meeting with my wife. I followed the directions and found the little shop. I walked inside and found a table for 2, sat down, and put on the mask. I waited for her, glancing at the clock every few minutes.

"Han XiaoYi! It's time!" My manager called from outside my room. Tomorrow, I was going to be apart of Global WGM. I'm from China, a model/actor to be specific. I've become quite popular recently, that probably why WGM wants me. I've only been to Korea for fashion shows or collab shoots between Chinese and Korean models, I've never actually gone sightseeing or anything. For 2 years, I've been completely focused on my career. Now, I'm going to get a husband. I've only dated a guy when I was acting for a film. So this will be quite interesting. I'm about to marry a guy I don't know, well I only know he's from SMent and he's the same age as me.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I got ready and headed downstairs, there, waiting for me, were my stylist and makeup artist. (They're also twins).

"XiaoYi! We're so excited! You're getting married soon." They ran up and hugged me.

"I can't breathe and it's only virtual marriage!" They let go and I took a deep breath. "I'm excited to see you too, MeiHui and MeiFeng!" It was my turn to hug them. I've always liked their names, as well. MeiHui means "beautiful wisdom" and MeiFeng means "beautiful wind."