Chapter 4: Moving In

"Hi Sehun!" I sat down in the chair across from him.

"Hey XiaoYi," he smiled warmly. Before we came here, we were both given a mission card telling us that we would be moving in together. We were to pack whatever we needed.

"Have you packed everything?" I asked.

"Yep, shall we go now?"

"We shall," We got up and he helped me roll my luggage to his car. He started up the car and we were on our way.

"Are you excited?" He tried to start conversation.

"Yea, I've never lived with any other guy other than my dad or my brother before. It'll be a new experience." I smiled, I was probably very composed on the outside, but on the inside I was screaming bloody murder.

"You'll have fun since you'll be with me." He said cooly, and I laughed.

"Yea, I'm sure it'll be awesome! Do you have any weird habits, you know like living habits?"

"I don't think so... How about you?"

"I've been told by my manager that I talk in my sleep..."

"Really?" He chuckled a bit.

"Yea, she tells me that I'll rehearse my lines if I'm currently acting in a drama. I always laugh when I hear her tell me, I don't really believe her though." I rolled my eyes, but all I heard was him laughing.

"I'll listen for that, if I get the chance that is." I blushed, probably thinking about all the possibilities that the statement could imply. I almost completely forgot this was a fake marriage.

Interview: XiaoYi

"Seriously, though, I really do rehearse in my sleep. Or so I'm told, but I trust my manager. That was embarrassing to say, it just came out. Like vomit." I pretended to make a retching sound and rolled my hand in a circle to signify how throw up would be everywhere.

Interview: Sehun

"It was interesting. I was kind of kind of happy that she wanted to know more about me. It's a good start."

"We've arrived." He parked the car and we got out.

"Nice place." I examined the exterior of the home. WGM Village is nice.

"Not bad, right?" He walked up to the door and put the key in the lock, the door opened slowly.

"Whoa..." I gasp escaped my lips as we walked in. It had an open layout, first was the living room. I'll leave the layout to your imagination, but there was a piano on the side wall.

"Let's check out the rest." I followed him and we walked into the kitchen, it was a dream. It had the latest appliances and had lovely quartz countertops. Our bedroom was actually quite large, and the bed was queen sized.

"There's only 1 bed?" I glanced up at Sehun's face.

"I guess so..."

"Is this normal for the show? I've never watched this before..."

"Probably, I don't watch this show often either..." A slight pink worked its way up to both our cheeks. I looked over at him, our gazes met, and we both looked away quickly. He cleared his throat.

"So shall we unpack?"

"Let's go to the living room."

We sat down on the rug with our suitcases.

"Wanna see what we each brought?" I asked, I was curious about what he brought.

"Sure, you go first."