Chapter 5

I know I'm not the best at writing these stories, but I have my dreams. I hope you'll continue to read along with me! 😊
_________________________

Next filming/episode

"A new mission card has arrived!" Sehun called from the living room. I walked out of the bedroom towards him.

"What's it say?"

"It says one word. Shopping." Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "Do we go shopping then?"

"Sure, let's go!" I grabbed my bag, and grabbed my keys, then paused. "Should I drive? Or do you want to?"

"It's alright, I got it." He grabbed his keys so I set mine back down on the table. "Ready?"

"Ready. Let's go!" He was very gentlemanly. He even opened the car door for me and closed it for me once I got inside. "Where are we going?" I asked once we started our drive.

"Shall we visit Hongdae?" He glanced over at me.

"Hongdae?" I've never been to Korea before so I'm not familiar with many places yet.

"One of the most popular shopping districts. I'll show you around."

"Alright!" I was really excited, I really loved shopping. (A/N: it's true)

Our first stop was at a hat shop. We were hanging out in the back with the beanies and snap backs. Most of our time there was spent in front of a mirror taking pictures together.

After that, we made a quick stop at an actually photo booth. We took silly pictures, straight face pictures, cute pictures, and just random pictures. It was fun and we edited little emojis, hats, and sunglasses all over each other. It was fun!

It was around dinner time when we got home.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Sehun.

"Yes! Are you going to cook again?" He looked at me, and I could see the excitement in his eyes.

"If you want, I can make jjajangmyeon." I suggested uncertainly.

"Yes, please!" He sat down at the counter eagerly.

"Do you want to help me?"

"Sure." He stood up and joined me at my side. "What should I do?"

"Can you cut the vegetables for me?"

"I don't really cut well, though."

"It's ok, I can teach you now." I grabbed a knife and slowly chopped the vegetables. "Can you do that?"

"I think so." I handed the knife to me. I watched him carefully to make sure nothing happened. I was honestly very worried he might cut himself. After I was satisfied with his progress I turned my to making the sauce. It was going well until I heard the knife clang onto the counter.

"Aish!" I turned around and saw SeHun clutched his finger. I grabbed his hand and inspected it. Thankfully, it was small cut and there was only a drop of blood. Without thinking, I pressed his finger to my lips to stop the bleeding. Actually, human saliva speeds up the healing process in cuts. You can look it up. I could feel him tense up.

"Oh, sorry!" I quickly let go of his finer and I saw that he was blushing, and I did the same. "It's a natural reaction, I used to nip my fingers a lot."

"Uh...it's ok. Thanks."

"Let me get a band-aid." I went to my purse and I pulled out a band-aid from a small first aid kit, along with some disinfectant.

"You carry a first aid kit in your bag?" He asked.

"Yea, I can never be too safe. Especially since that, now, I'm with you. I have a thing about keeping prepared for anything." I ripped the band aid out of it's covering and carefully wrapped Sehun's finer with it. "Are you ok?"

"Yea, it's just a small cut. It's not like going to die."

"One of my close friends has hemophilia, so cuts scare me a lot."

Interview: XiaoYi

"I'm actually very afraid of others bleeding. My friend, the one with hemophilia, is very close to me. I remember at one point, she fell really hard and started hemorrhaging. I remember staying at the hospital for a long time, crying. Since then, I've been very paranoid about it."

"So do I. One of my hyungs also has hemophilia."

"Yixing, right?"

"Yea... How did you know?"

"EXO is kind of a big deal in China. And I'm a big fan of his."

"Oh, yea. I saw the broadcast." He sat down on a chair at the counter after he finished chopping. "I heard that Yixing or Chanyeol is your favorite EXO member."

"Eh-heh." I laughed nervously. "Well, he's quite handsome and his dimples are cute. Chanyeol's also very handsome, and he has a nice smile."

"Blalsjfjskan!" He randomly blurted out sounds. "You can stop there."

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He just turned his back on me. I giggled at his cute reaction.

Interview: XiaoYi

"He's so cute when he's jealous. No guy has ever been jealous over me before, it's a new feeling."

Interview: Sehun

"Aish! I'm her husband, now, right? Well, her future virtual husband, but still. She shouldn't be talking about my other members!"

"What's so funny?" He pouted.

"You!" I began to full on laugh. "Are you jealous?"

"No, but why do you like them over me?" He acted like he was mad, but I could tell he wanted to know.

"I find guys who can play piano or guitar very attractive, and Lay and Chanyeol can play both!"

Interview: XiaoYi

"Ok, it may have been a bit insensitive to say I like my husband's members better. But I was just being honest. I mean without honesty, you don't have relationship. Trust is built with honesty, right?"

"Should I go learn piano it guitar? Will you like me best then?" He asked innocently.

"Awwww!" I sighed. "You don't have to do that! You're my favorite member now, that was back before I got to know you!"

"Really?"

"Promise!" We hooked pinkies. "Do you want a hug for reassurance?"

"Yea!" He spread his arms out and I walked in. He squeezed me tight and let me go.

"Do you hug girls often?" I asked, he seems to be able to hug girls easily. Like on the first day we met, he hugged me, and when I was 'mad' at him.

"Nope, only you!" He pressed his hands from his chin to his cheeks, making a V.

"That was so cheesy!" I smacked him on the arm.

"Do you normally hit people this often?"

"Yes, ask any of my friends or co-stars." I cracked my knuckles and smiled sweetly. "Would you like me to really try to hit you?"

"No! I think I'll pass on that!" He laughed.