Chapter 6

OMG I LOVE EXO'S CALL ME BABY!!! Anyone else? It's amazing!! 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

_____________________
We finished up the jjajangmyeon and sat down at our kitchen counter. I set the plate down in front of him.

"Yummy!" He smiled after he took a bite.

"Here." I reached over with a napkin and wiped his lips again. "You always have something in the corner of your mouth."

"I don't try to!" He pouted. I just sat back down and ate my food, as well.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked him with my head resting on my hand.

"What do you want to do?" He asked back goofily.

"I don't know, what why I'm asking you." I giggled at his emphasis on 'you.'

"Hmmmm... Oh! I know! Would you like to meet some of my hyungs?"

"As in your EXO hyungs?"

"Yea, but most of then are busy so you can't meet all of them."

"Yes!!!" I clapped excitedly. "I really want to meet them!"

"Ok, tomorrow I'll drive you over to SM."

Interview: XiaoYi

"Hehehehe" I giggled. "Yay! I will actually be meeting some of EXO!!"

Next day...........

"So I'm finally going to meet some of your EXO hyungs?"

"Yep, but you'll probably only be able to meet Kai, Tao, and Baekhyun."

"I'm more than fine with that! I'd love to meet any of EXO's members."

"Here we are." He pulled into SM. And helped me out of the car like a gentleman.

We walked into the building and into a hallway. Sehun led me to a practice room, and sure enough, there was Kai, Tao, and Baekhyun.

"Kai, Tao, and Baekhyun, meet XiaoYi. My wife." SeHun introduced me to them.

"Hello." They all said politely and bowed. I did the same in return.

"Hello, I'm XiaoYi and a huge fan of EXO!" I smiled broadly.

"Whoa! That's great to hear." Baekhyun smiled.

"I'm a big fan of yours." Tao grinned with his eyes.

"Thank you." I bowed again.

"You are really cute." Kai said awkwardly.

"Are you hitting on her already?" Sehun asked seriously.

"Thank you," I laughed lightheartedly. "I'm literally in shock. I can't believe that you guys are standing right in front of me."

"You are Chinese, right?" Tao asked in Mandarin.

"Yes, I am." I answered back in Mandarin. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"I'll leave Sehun in your care."

"Thank you. I have left myself in his care, as well."

"Ok, care to translate?" Kai and Sehun leaned into the conversation.

"You'll find out when this broadcasts." Tao said mysteriously.

"Tell me!!" Sehun pouted and pulled on my sleeve.

"Don't tell him anything! Act like it's a secret." I could see Tao mouth in Mandarin. I giggled slightly and did as I was told.

"No, it's a deep secret." I smiled and I could see that Sehun was dying of curiosity.

"No fair!"

"Do you want to see us practice?" Kai asked.

"Yes! Will you do that for me?" I clapped excitedly.

"Ok, sit down on the couch and enjoy our performance." Baekhyun directed me to a couch on the farther side of the wall. He went over to the speaker and played the song.

Even though it was only the 4 of them, their performance was still powerful. I liked the fact that they practice like it's the real thing. It was awesome! When the song ended, I stood up and clapped loudly.

"You guys are amazing!!!"

"Do you still remember the dance to MAMA, you know, the dance I taught you before?" Sehun suddenly brought the subject up.

"I think so..."

"Do you want to dance with us?" Kai asked.

"I'll probably mess up..."

"It's alright. When we first learned the dance, we all messed up a couple of times, too."

"I guess I'll give it a try..."

"Alright!!" Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun got into positions and I got placed in between Sehun and Baekhyun by Kai. Music began to play and we danced.

Interview: XiaoYi

"I'm not really sure if I did well, but I danced. It was fun, even though I made a lot of mistakes. I don't really want to admit, but I didn't really practice after Sehun taught." I giggled nervously. "But it was fun and I'm glad that the EXO Oppas allowed me to dance with them."

Interview: Sehun

"I was really surprised by how well she did. Maybe she practiced after I taught? Who knows? But she did really well, I'm glad that she absorbed the dance. I'd like to dance with again."

"Wow! You did well!" Sehun went in for a high five.

"I agree!" Kai gave me a high five after Sehun.

"Good job! Maybe Hunnie did a good job at teaching you after all!" Baekhyun teased Sehun and I.

"Hyung~" Sehun frowned.

"Just kidding! But you really did do a great job." Baekhyun slapped him on the back.

"Thanks." I saw Sehun run the back of his neck with a slight smile.

"Can I call you Hunnie? It's sounds cute!" I asked him cutely, looking up at him with my eyes.

"Yea, I guess." I saw his lips turn up at the corners slightly.

"That was really fun! It's awesome to be able to dance with you guys." I laughed trying to lighten the awkward air.

"Does anyone want anything to eat? I'll buy!" Sehun suggested.

"CHICKEN AND BEER!"

"Alright, let's go!!" We all arched out to the car and drove off.

________________________

I know this is just a story, but I would love to be able to dance with EXO. But I can't dance at all -.- I wish I could though. Just imagine dancing with them. Or just meeting them for that matter.

Please look forward for the next chapter! ❤️