Part 2

Marcelines POV

So choir is pretty boring and the rest of the day was, too. Finally the freaking bell rang and we got out of the prison of a school. God I hate school But if I quit Bubblegum will be all 'Marcy you're being Dramatic. Blah blah.' Oh well she can deal. Plus I want to see this new guy Marshal. He seems... different.

As I walk down the side walk to my car, just a beat up old thing, I smell a weird scent. Then I remember it's what Marshal smelled like. Before he could scare me I swing around and kick him down and fly above him. "What do you want?" I say to his shocked face.

"Woah, woah, woah, settle down I was going to ask if you wanted coffee or something. I could go for a jelly doughnut!" He said getting up off the ground.

"Very tempting but, I have homework and I don't even know you. You could be like a rapist or something." I say walking away to my car. He ignores me and gets in my car without asking. Glob that freak. Marshal shuffles through my things and finds my CDs.

"Ooh what are these? Can I play them!?"

"No! You are not riding in my car, we are not getting coffee and you are not listening to my CD." I say shoving him out and taking all of my things back. But he is freaking relentless! He gets in the back where my Axe bass is and takes that and strums a few cords.

"Let go of my bass and leave me alone!" I scream at him turning a little demon. Haha oops. He just still has that smug look on his face. Black hair dangling in his eyes.

"Fine babe but on one condition."

"Don't call me babe."

"Come get food with me! I'm starving. You drive I'll pay. Pwease????" he purses his lip out like a little baby. Glob I have to admit he's kind of adorable. What's the worse that could happen?

"Fine. Get in your annoying freak." he hops in and mixes my shit up again. Looking through everything. Dang I haven't cleaned this since last... year. FUCK! Please don't see pleeeease don't see them! I see the silver and start to panic. I hit gas as hard as I can and we race off. He immediately lifts his head up in horror. Then laughs and puts in the CD I stole from Breakfast Princess that I never actually mailed back.

"What is this garbage!?" Marshal yells over the blast of music. I don't know and I don't care. I just remember the horrors...

***FLASHBACK***

"It's over you scyco!!!!" I just don't care anymore. My dick of a boyfriend sold something dear to me. I actually felt accepted and loved and he had to ruin all of it for some dumb wand. That bastard. I run to my car and speed off before thinking. Blasting some music I don't even remember having and speeding as far as I could. Past the Candy Kingdom, past Finn and Jakes treehouse, past the forest, past mostly everything. Until I get to my place. A little tree with a tire swing, an old playground, and a rotting pavilion. right on the side of a cliff. Its foggy and late but that's ok I like it better that way. I used to come here a long, long time ago. I shut off the car and go into the passenger seat. I want to do this. There is nothing left for me here. I'm a waste of space and I'm so alone. Opening the glove box I pull out a box full of razor blades.

"I want to do this." I keep telling myself. I'm a vampire so it won't kill me but it will hurt. I lift the blade and cut it across my skin. This is good. I am okay now. I am free.