Chapter 1: The Box of a Childhood friend

"Ren Amamiya got home from school when sojiro Sakura Gave him a box."
Ren this Box came in for you the other day Said sojiro."

"He gave the Box to Ren."
It's from your parents they say they wanted you to have it, it contains memories of your childhood said sojiro."

"My Childhood? Said Ren."
Yes go ahead and open it up if you want to said Sojiro."

"Ren went to his room."
So what's in the box said Morgana."
Sojiro said it's from my childhood my parents sent over said Ren."

"Really well why don't you open it up? Said Morgana." you just want to know to whats inside? said Ren."

"Oh come on Ren! Said Morgana."
Ok then said Ren." Ren took off the tape of the box and open it."

"There were old photos of Ren when he was Younger." Wow your so Young? Said Morgana."

"Theses are Photos when I was kid! said Ren." Ren looked at them."
And found a Note from his Parents.

Dear Ren

We were cleaning out the Attic when we found old pictures of you, we wanted to sent them over so you can remember your childhood.

Love from your parents.

"Ren saw something else."
some of the photos looked strange like someone he didn't know."
He saw a glimpse of A girl with Pink hair."

"He took out the photo."
It was a Little girl about 6 with him in the photo about 10 years old."

"He flipped the photo and there was something written on the back."
Ren and Tamaki.
Ren aged 10, Tamaki aged 6, 2010.

"It's seems to be a photo from 2010, Ren do you know the little Girl in the photo? Said Morgana."

"I don't remember her  said Ren."
Well this photo is 10 years ago so it would make sense why you don't remember said Morgana."

"Tamaki? Said Ren."
Ren Maybe you can ask your parents who she is? Said Morgana."
Maybe I should talk to them tomorrow?  Ren thought."

"Ok I'll Go Tell sojiro said Ren."
Ok then said Morgana."
Ren went back down stairs."
This Girl Tamaki she Sounds a Bit strange I wonder who she is? Said Morgana."

(Kamihama city)

"Iroha~Chan! Said Tsuruno."
oh Tsuruno~Chan said Iroha."
Iroha guess what! Said Tsuruno."

"What is it? Said Iroha."
I Met My old Childhood friend I bumped into them the Other day! Said Tsuruno."

"Oh you did? Said Iroha."
Yeah the came over to My Family's restaurant the other day and when I saw them i said "hey have we met somewhere before?" Said Tsuruno."

"And We didn't really know about it until both of our parents came over and said "you guys were best friends when you were little!" Said Tsuruno."

"Oh that's good news! Now you can be friends all over again said Iroha with a smile."
I know but it made me think a little Iroha what was your childhood friend? Said Tsuruno."

"Iroha stop smiling and looked a Little bit shocked and looked upset by Tsuruno's point of view."

"I.... I didn't mean to make you Up..... Upset I am sorry!? Said Tsuruno."
No it's fine you didn't, it's just I don't remember them I was only a little girl but they probably don't remember ethier said Iroha."

"Oh I see do you remember their name then? Said Tsuruno."
I don't know, I think it started with an "R" I guess? But that's all I remember said Iroha."