Chapter 4: Phantom Thrives Meet The Magical girls of Kamihama

"When Ren went to school the next nothing seem fine without Morgana not being there." even knowing that he's safe with a old friend of his, he was still not okay." He'll be all right Iroha has him Ren Thought to himself."

"During lunch he went up to the Roof of the school where he would always hang out with his friends." Everyone felt a little down when they got up there waiting for him to show up." Is something the matter? said Ren when he go there."

"Oh Ren How's it going? said Ryuji." You know just saying morgana can be annoying at times but i hate seeing him not with us said Makoto." Same Here but at least he's in safe hands right? said Ann." He is, I trusted Iroha ever sense we were little said Ren."

"That's Good to Hear said Haru." Anyway Ren Your going to Kamihama After school to pick up Morgana right? said Ryuji." I am said Ren." Actually i was thinking said Ann. What is it Ann? said Ren." If it's ok with you, could the Whole Team Come along with you to Kamihama? said Ann."

"Yeah That's sounds like a Great Idea, We will Love to meet Iroha, if you don't mind that is? said Haru." No i Don't Mind at all You guys can come said Ren." That's Great I'll tell Yusuke and Futaba said ryuji taking out his cell phone."

"Ren smiled."

(Kamihama City, Kamihama University)

"So This is Your school? said Morgana." it is and you better stay low, I'll get in trouble if someone saw a "cat" in my bag just saying said Iroha." I know I've done this before with Ren said Morgana." You know if you were an incubator things would be much different said Iroha."

"what do you mean if i were an Incubator? and What are Incubators? said Morgana." Well Little Kyubey for example she's one, Incubator don't have an gender so you can she or he, plus Incubators are invisible to other people, only magical girls or girls Destined to Become Magical Girls said Iroha."

"Iroha was eating lunch." I see said Morgana." Iroha~Chan! said Tsuruno." Oh morgana quick hide! said Iroha." Morgana Hid inside Iroha's Bag."

"How's it going feeling better! Said Tsuruno giving her a Big Hug."
Ugh.... uh.... Yeah doing good said Iroha."

"Hey you know something a Little Birdy Told me That You Met Someone special! Said Tsuruno."

"Special!? No I didn't Met anyone Special, Even if I Did Who Told you! Said Iroha."

"Oh Don't Play Dumb, Silly Iroha~Chan! Said Tsuruno."
Then Could you Tell me Who? Said Iroha."

"Well, Drum Roll please! Said Tsuruno, Making Drum Roll Sounds."
IT WAS ME! Yelled Tsuruno."

"But That Doesn't Mean anything about a Birdy telling you if it was You anyway? Said Iroha."

"Oh Well I Guess your right with that, But I Only said it to make you Guess, And To make it Rhyme! Said Tsuruno."

"And Scene you Got all Shyly and Blushie! I Know you Got a Big Secret so Spill it! Said Tsuruno."

"I Don't have a Secret Tsuruno! Said Iroha." Oh Really then Explain This Photo! Said Tsuruno."

"Tsuruno Took out Her Phone and Showed a Picture Of Iroha and Ren siting on a Bench in the Park!?"

"AH! Where did you get that Photo! Said Iroha." I knew it You were Hiding Something! Who's the Kid is He your Secret Boyfriend! Said Tsuruno."

"Again!? Why does everyone kept thinking Ren's my Boyfriend He's Like 17 years old and he's Dating a 15 year old not way!, It's not Ture! Iroha Thought."

"Iroha, Earth to Iroha Do you Read Me! Said Tsuruno." Tsuruno! How did you get the Photo! We're you spying on me you know this is Blackmail right! Said Iroha."