Chapter 6: A Magical girl's Velvet Room

"Iroha had trouble sleeping that night."
Her sister Ui however was asleep instantly."

"Once iroha was able to fall asleep, she had a strange dream."

"It was very dark in her dream." She walked around."
Until she saw a light in the distance.

"She walked over to it."
It lead her to a blue room."
THERE YOU ARE INMATE! yelled a girl's voice."

"Eh? Are you talking to me? Said iroha." Caroline? It's seems to be someone else? Said Justine."

"I see, state your name! Why have you come to the velvet room! Said Caroline."
Whoa there I don't know what's going on I just found my self here! Said Iroha."

"I asked for your name! Said Caroline." Its Iroha Tamaki said Iroha."

"Iroha Tamaki? Said Justine."
Well its seems you have arrived, Caroline and Justine please bring her over she's our guest said Igor."

"Yes master said Caroline and Justine."
This way said Caroline."
Iroha followed Caroline and Justine."

"Please take a seat said Igor."
A blue chair appeared behind iroha she sat down."

"Welcome to the Velvet Room Igor the Master of this Room said Igor."

"The velvet room is a place that exists between dream and reality, mind and matter said Igor."

"We are the Velvet room attendants said Caroline."
I am Caroline on my right is my sister Justine said Caroline."

"Its nice to meet you? But why I am I hear? Said iroha."
I have the same question said Justine."

"Allow me to explain, iroha Tamaki is our trickster childhood friend said Igor."

"Your friends with the inmate! Said Caroline." I am sorry for asking but who's the inmate? Said iroha."

"Ren amamiya said Justine."
Justine you can't use the inmate's real name!? Said Caroline."

"You know Ren-senpai!? Said iroha." I see you know our inmate? Said Caroline."
Why are you calling Ren-senpai inmate? Said iroha."

"Its top secret information we are not allowed tell you? Said Justine."
I understand said iroha."

"I bought iroha Tamaki here for a reason, for it has something to do with persona that you call Doppels said Igor."

"Doppel? Said Caroline and Justine." For example said Igor as her snapped his fingers."

"A projection showed iroha Tamaki's doppel fighting off a witch." What is that? Said Caroline."

"That is a Doppel, it's a witch inside a magical girl said Igor."
They are like persona's but only magical girl's who have the power are able to used them said Igor."

"I know that, but how do you know about said iroha."
I am sure there's no need for me to answer, for we have different problems that must be dealt with said Igor."

"Caroline and Justine will you do the honour said Igor."
Yes master said Caroline."

"We heard of a Witch called Walpurgisnacht And we believe this witch is trying to make a come back said Caroline."

"You know that magical girls know about this witch and many others said Justine."

"The thing is we didn't know our inmate was in contact with a magical girl all this time? Said Caroline."

"I know about that witch its powerful most magical girls who have gone against that witch have died said iroha."

"Well its seems you have face it before and was able to defeat it said Igor."