Chapter 3: 10 years Reunion

"Ren Looked everywhere for Morgana in Kamihama city but couldn't find him."

"Morgana! Said Ren." That is When he Ran into Iroha Again." It's that girl she claimed to be a magical girl from earlier in that Palace like place!? Ren thought."

"Oh hello there are you lost you don't seem to be around here? Said Iroha."
Well of course she wasn't going to recognize me Ren thought."

"Actually I am, I lost my cat? Said Ren."
Your Cat? Said Iroha."

"And so can we Take of the Cat Yachiyo? Said Ui." Ui was talking with Yachiyo begging her to keep Morgana for awhile."

"Well it is Hurt said Sana."
Do you know if we has an Owner or not? Said Yachiyo."
We Believe so Miss Veteran, The Cat has That Yellow collar around it's neck Said Touka."

"Do you Think I Dog Might have Attacked it? Said Felicia." Because it looks Dead too me? Said Felicia."

"Nemu Checked Morgana."
The Cat Seems to ok, can Feel it's breathing, it's just wounded said Nemu."

"Well All right then you can Keep it but It Only stays Until we Find it's Owner and it's back to Full Health said Yachiyo."

"Really Thank you so Much Yachiyo! Said Ui." Well Will leave the Cat With you now, It's time for us to Go now said Touka."

"Touka and Nemu left."
Iroha has Been Gone for too long said Yachiyo." Should we Go looking for her? Said Sana."

"Will wait a Little longer, if it's Dark and she's not back will go looking for her said Yachiyo."

"Right Now we have A Guest to Take Care of said Yachiyo looking at Morgana."

"If we need help I can help you find your Pet Cat? Said Iroha." thank you Mis? Said Ren." I am Iroha Tamaki it's nice to meet you sir said Iroha."

"your Iroha Tamaki!? Said Ren."
You know who I am!?, Who are you! Said Iroha." My name it's Ren Amamiya! Said Ren."

"Ren-senpai!? Yelled Iroha." Tamaki!? Said Ren." They were Both surprised when they Found out."

"They Both Calm down and sat down on a Bench with an awkward silence."
So this was a Awkward coincidence... right? Said Iroha."

"It is said Ren." We haven't seen each other in 10 years yet we remember one another said Ren."
That's Ture I totally forgotten your name but I still remember your name starts with an R said Iroha."

"I forgotten a lot, until I've found the Old Photos and the One with You in it said Ren." So your in highschool and your 17 years old? Said Iroha."

"Yes that's Ture, and Your 15 years old now in the 9th grade said Ren."
It's been awhile since we've last seen each other said Iroha."

"Yes it has been said Ren."
Ren I've want you to know, I know about what happened with you know what and.... said Iroha."

"It's ok it's in the past now said Ren."
I know but, Ren what Brought you here to Kamihama? Said Iroha."

"We'll I came looking for you? Said Ren." It was Strange really it was like in a Dream I saw This little girl said Ren."

"You saw a little girl in your Dream! Said Iroha." She called me Ren-senpai like you used to do when you were 6, and she Told me about Kamihama and.... How I am supposed to say this
... Well Magical girls said Ren."

"Magical girls? Said Iroha."
It started to Get Dark." It's Getting dark I better get back to Mikazuki Villa said Iroha."

"Mikazuki Villa? Said Ren."
It's a Boarding house I stay at with some Friends of mines, you see my parents are Overseas Right now said Iroha."