Chapter 2: Rumors Of Magical girls

"have you heard, has anyone told you?
The Rumor about the Magical girls."

"Ren heard this when walking into school." She was shocked until he was touched on the shoulder which jolted him a bit."

"Ren your ok? Said Ryuji."
I am fine said Ren." Are you Now? You looked like if you were in one of those Horror movies just by Touching your shoulder like you were able to Attack me, self defense said Ryuji."

"I wasn't it was just by accident said Ren." Oh ok I see said Ryuji."
Ren's been acting strange recently? Said Makoto."

"I know even about when he learned that He had a Childhood friend named Iroha Tamaki who the heck is she? Said Ann."

"This Friend of his From 10 years ago? You say that's the Problem about him being strange lately? I thought it was Rumors said Makoto."

"You mean about Magical girls I don't know what who he be afraid of that, like Seriously "Ren Amamiya is Afraid of Magical girls" that are just cute little girls with Magic powers using for Evil or Good said Ann."

"It could be said Makoto."
They went to class."
Magical girls isn't that a Fairy Tail?
No, no it's a True Story alright!
You make a bargain with a White Fairy, and I'll Grant you just one wish however."

"You're made into a Magical girl, and are forced to slay Witches."

"That's sounds scary having to put your life at risk after making a Wish to A White Fairy! said a Shujin Academy Student."

"Well at least you get your wish Granted said another Shujin Academy Student."

"Magical girl? Said Ren Wondering."
Is Iroha Tamaki one of them? Ren thought." Ren, hey are you listening? Said Ann." She was trying to get his attention."

"Ren looked at her." Oh there you go I was trying to get your attention like about Minute ago are still thinking about Iroha Tamaki? Said Ann."

"It's Nothing I was Thinking said Ren."
Are you sure? Well bets me but if something bothering you, don't be afraid to Ask the team, even if it's about Tamaki said Ann."

"They began Class."
(Kamihama University)

"Oh so Iroha had Boyfriend! Said Momoko." He's not My boyfriend he was older then me back then! And he still is Said Iroha."

"But you don't know anything about him now? Said Kaede."
Well I know one thing about him, his name is Ren Amamiya said Iroha."

"Ren Amamiya!? Said Rena."
You know him? Said Iroha."
Yeah!, Well the Rumors actually not in person like you said Rena."

"Oh I see said Iroha." Well he is a Strange guy even after the Truth was told he was accused of something he did not commit said Rena."

"I just I want to see him again! And maybe we can go back to what it was like when we were Young said Iroha."

"That's So sad but do you know where he is Now? Said Kaede."
No I don't but I'll find him said Iroha."

"I wonder if he's looking for you Too? Said Momoko." Maybe? Said Iroha."

(Shibuya Tokyo)

"WHAT! You want to Go to Kamihama! Said Ryuji."
Why do you want to Go? Said Makoto."

"Can you Tell us? Said Haru."
Wait this isn't about That Childhood friend of yours is it? Said Ann."

"You could say it is said Ren."
Ok Ren is officially Chases Butterflies said Ryuji."
Well guys I think this might be a Great opportunity for Ren said Morgana."