WEREWOLVES?!

After cheer camp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zed: Ok just have this last thing and we are done.

Zaria: When is she meant to be heading back?

Zed: Uhhh...soon.
He looked over at Zaria and chuckled.
Time skip a few minutes....

Zoey: When do I throw the confetti?

Zed: You'll know.
I stood off to the side watching them. Oh how I've missed them.

Zaria: Zed you almost done?

DING!!

Addison: Zed!

Zed: Uh-oh
We all look towards the bus.

Everyone: AHHHH!!!

Zed: AHHH!!

HONK. HONK. HONK
The bus runs into Zed while he is on the ladder.

Zed: Woah!
I watch as the bus takes off swerving with Zed on the roof. Me and Zoey look at each other then we start running after the bus. After about a minute of running me and Zoey come up on Zed. We watch as the bus swerves off the road and into the woods.

Zoey: Now!!
She throws the confetti over Zed. He looks at her then stands up and follows after the bus. I roll my eyes and run after him into the woods with Zoey following close behind.

Zaria: Since when did you start liking this girl?

Zed: As soon as I saw her. It was like love at first sight. Cheesy I know but it's the truth.

We continued walking till we found Addison and she looked.... scared? Eh I mean she is a cheerleader in the woods which isn't her natural habitat so maybe that's why. Zed walks up to her and taps her shoulder.

Addison: AHHH!!
She turns around and punches Zed. My eyes go wide. I feel upset towards her but then calm down after she apologised and hugged him.

Addison: Zoey. We're not alone. We're surrounded by......werewolves.

Zoey: Cool!

Stacey: What? Wolves?

Lacey: What wolves!?

Jacey: Here wolves?!

Aceys: Werewolves!!!
The Aceys get on there phone probably posting an update about these "werewolves" but everyone knows werewolves are not real.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~
At city hall

Bucky: Werewolves are real! I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real. And no one believed me.

Stacey: I thought werewolves were just myths.

Jacey: Yeah, like cavities.
They all look towards him.
Jacey: Those are real too?

Lacey: Werewolves, ew. I really hope my allergies don't act up.

I overheard their conversation and wow that's all I can think of about this conversation hahaha.

Zoey: Please can I have one? I'm the only zombie in my class. A werewolf friend would be great. I'll feed him and walk him.

Dad: Yeah, werewolves ain't class pets, Zoey. And they certainly ain't friendly.

My family continues with there conversation as does everybody else but I just feel so weird being here. In the same room as....humans. Nobody seems to care that we are here it's like it's become normal for them. I was zoned out for a good few minutes until I herd a bang.

(I don't know her name so this is what I'm gonna put it as) Aunt Missy: By order of city council, effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated. BANG!

Addison: Mom, that is unfair.

Me and my family looked at each other and look at everyone who is cheering. I guess not a lot really has changed. I stand up and leave early. Walking home I come across a fro yo cart?

Coach: Welcome to my fro yo cart. What can I get you.

Zaria: Oh uhh no thanks I don't have money for it.

Coach: No c'mon I insist.
He scoops up some peanut butter and bones.
Coach: You look like the peanut butter type of girl. And have I seen you somewhere before? You look familiar.

Zaria: Oh thanks and uhh no this is my first time being here but you might know my brother Zed.

Coach: That's why you looked familiar.

Intercom: Attention all citizens. Monster laws have been reinstated. All curfews will be strictly enforced. Attention all citizens. Werewolves have been sighted in the area. Take cover immediately. Keep children and pets inside.
What the heck why does everyone believe this. Coach starts freaking out and packing up the fro yo cart. Some worker walks up.

Coach: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no. We're closed. For good. Dreams of Fro-yo success melted away. With monsters everywhere. Look, I like zombies. They like Fro-yo. But werewolves like human flesh. Maybe with sprinkles. Everybody likes sprinkles. Just run. High knees, run!

________________________________
Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner I didn't think anybody would like it so I just stopped but then I had people saying they liked it so imma do more. Thank you guys so much I love all the support and y'all❤️