Chapter 6: Brownies

VCF!

@BieberDopeSwag_ on twitter!

ekaydp@gmail.com on FB!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV:

I wiped my tears away and opened the message to see what Justin wanted.

I read the message and it said, "I'm sorry baby. She wanted me to follow her."

I quickly typed back, "Yeah, choose Elena over me. Always is going to be that way. Choosing the captain of the cheerleader team over the loser in school. Just leave me along Justin."

I threw my phone on my bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I needed to feel relaxed.

After the shower, I went down to the kitchen to get an apple to eat. Then I went back into my room and logged onto the computer. I went onto Facebook and I noticed that I've received 5 message from Justin.

I decided to block him since all he ever was going to do was annoy me again and again.

Then I picked up my phone hoping that Justin wouldn't texted me back but instead, he did.

I opened the message and it said, "Please. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to leave. It's just that..."

I typed back, "It's just that you don't want to be seen with a loser. I get it. Now, please just get out of my life."

After that, Justin stopped texting me. I thought, finally.. But I really liked him. Had I screwed things up? NO! Justin's the one who screwed up.

I went downstairs to the living room and popped in the first CD of Twilight. It was time that I got my mind off Justin. 

I put some popcorn in the microwave and waiting for it to pop. Then I sat down on the sofa and pressed play. I got my phone and texted Emmett.

To Emmett : 
HEY!! Wanna watch the Twilight Saga with me?

Seconds later, I got a response.

From Emmett:
Nahh. But I'll come over to play with Celeste since you're watching the movies.

I looked up the stairs and texted back.

To Emmett:
Why not. She looks a little bored :)

From Emmett:

Coming now. See you later.

I smiled and put my phone down. Then I focused my attention to the movie.

I was up to the part when Edward and Bella were in the woods and Bella was telling Edward that she knew what he was when the doorbell rang. 

I paused the movie and went to get the door. I thought it was Emmett so I opened the door. But instead I was greeted with flowers on my front porch and a card. I picked up the flowers and cradled them in my arm. 

Then I opened the card and it said, "From Justin. To Olivia. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

I closed the door and put the flowers on the kitchen counter, then I picked up my phone and texted Justin, "Maybe."

I sat back down on the couch and finished the movie. Apparently, I felt like watching the whole saga, so I was on Eclipse when Emmett came.

I asked him, "What took you so long?"

"Uhh.. Nothing. I was quick. I came here as soon as I got your message back."

My eyebrows went up and said, "Is that right? Well, let's check. The last time I texted you was 11:45AM and right now is 4:20PM. So uh, it took you about 5 hours to get here?"

Emmett shrugged and I said, "Well, Celeste is upstairs in her room. You can go play with her if you want."

Emmett took of his jacket and went upstairs. Seconds later I heard a deafening scream meaning that Emmett scared Celeste. I giggled at how funny he was being.

After Eclipse finished, I watched Breaking Dawn. I skipped all the parts that were weird and watched the part where Bella was having the baby and all. 

I cringed at the thought of the pain that she was feeling. Ugh, I never want to give birth now.

Then my phone buzzed.

It was a text from Elena.

I wondered how she got my number.

I opened the message and it said, "Stay away from my man. Justin's mine."

I texted her back and said, "Fine. He's all yours. I don't care."

Then I blocked her number.

I finished the movie and texted Justin to come over to my house. He replied, "Okay."

Then I ran upstairs to my room and got the fake baby doll. I was going to make him take care of a piece of plastic.

He rang the doorbell and I opened the door and said, "Here, take care of the doll."

I started to close the door when Justin stuck his foot there as a door stopper. I said, "Stop! Move your foot."

Justin shook his head and said, "Why don't you want to get back together with me?"

"Well, for one, you left me for Elena, and secondly, Elena told me to stay away from you. So I am. Now can you leave?"

Justin said, "No. You don't have to listen to Elena. She's not going to kill you."

" Yeah, but she's going to ruin my life, and I can't take that risk. So no, and go."

Justin hung his head and turned on his heel to leave. I closed the door and Emmett came downstairs and said, "Who was that?"

I just shook my head and said, "No one. No one important."

Emmett said, "Okay, well, Celeste was tired so I tucked her in. Should I leave or.."

I said, "You can leave, or you can help me bake brownies." 

I smiled and Emmett chuckled, "Sure, why not."

I got all the ingredients together and Emmett helped me mix them together with the blender. I poured the batter into the pan and put it in the oven. About 45 minutes later the over made a DING sound telling me that the brownies were done. I went to go check the oven when Emmett smeared frosting on my face. 

I gasped and said, "YOU BETTER RUN!" He ran up the stairs and I didn't feel like running after him so I stayed in the kitchen to take out the brownies.
I smiled at the way Emmett's and my friendship was so strong. 

Maybe Emmett is the way to get my mind off Justin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

Noticed anything while reading this chapter?

yeah all the 'thingys' were gone!

thank goodness!

well.. VCF~!