Chapter 8: Emmett is WHAT?!

How's the story so far guys!

Enjoying it?

haha I hope so! (:

Love y'all!

VCF~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV:

I woke up in the morning to take a shower, but I don't normally do that because it's just weird. But I decided to because I wanted to smell good for Olivia.

I know what you're thinking. You must be crazy. Well, I'm not.

How would you like it if your girlfriend or boyfriend smelled really bad?

After I got out of the shower, I dried my hair and picked up my phone. There was a text message from Olivia.

I opened it and it said, "We forgot to do the baby project thingy, and it's due like in 1 week!"

I laughed and texted her back, "It's okay. I already did half of it and I'm assuming that you're already done with your part."

She texted back with a winky face and said, "You know me too well <3"

I put my phone back down and started to change.

After I changed, I went to eat breakfast, and I went out the door to my car to go to school. I passed by Olivia's house to see if she was going to school already and she was just getting out of the house.

So once she locked the door, and I shouted, "OLIVIA!! Need a ride?"

Olivia giggled to herself and nodded. She opened the passenger seat door and closed it. Then I intertwined our fingers together and Olivia said, "What perfect timing Justin."

She beamed me a smile that was practically 1,000,000 watts.

I smiled and kissed the side of her face before pulling into my spot in the parking lot.

Olivia jumped out of the car when she caught sight of a PROM sign hanging up.

She tugged at my arm and I looked up at the sign. She said, "I really want to go."

I smiled at her and said, "I know. I'm going to ask you soon."

She leaned up to kiss my lips and I kissed her.

She let go of my arm and said, "I'm going to talk to Emmett."

I nodded my head and she skipped away to him.

Olivia's POV:

I said, "Hi Emmett."

Emmett looked up from his phone and acted like he was startled by me.