~CHAPTER 6~

"TACO CHALLENGE!" Xena and Raven yelled as they proceeded to feed the poor guards they managed to capture. Lucas and Ember watched on in awe as the monstrous taco that Xena created actually won the voting. The guards, still full from the morning's breakfast, ran out of the room to throw up in the bathroom that was located downstairs.

After that challenge was finished, they all cleaned up the mess before Lucas led them all up to the second floor to a room filled with reclining chairs and a big screen TV. "Okay so what movie should we show Ember?" He asked them as they settled down into the comfy seats, pressing the button that would lift their legs and recline their seats. Raven thought for a second before getting the remote from her mate and scrolled through the lists.

"We can start with comedy and end with horror since it would be nighttime by then?" Xena suggested and everyone agreed. Lucas left the room to grab them some popcorn as the girls sat talking about Ember's mate.

"He's so nice Ember." Raven said as Xena nodded in agreement. "Yes Ember you are so lucky to have a loving mate like him." They both sighed as Ember's face glowed red with embarassment. She was definitely happy to have Lucas as her soulmate. A person who was loving, caring, and radiated kindness throughout to those around him. She didn't want to know how her mate would look when angry and she had no intention to provoke him either.

"I am happy to have a kind mate like him." Ember said strongly and jumped slightly when she felt Lucas kiss the top of her head. "And I am happy to have a lovely mate like you Ember." She felt her face burning up again as he gave a bowl to her friends for them to share and sat down in the seat next to hers with their own bowl.

The delicious buttery smell of popcorn distracted Ember from her thoughts about her mate as Raven started the movie. Comedy was the first genre on their list to show her and she was excited to see what these 'movie industries' had to offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already past midnight when the group had finished watching their final genre. Both Raven and Xena were knocked out in their seats. Ember was surprised they didn't wake up with all the screaming and loud noises that came from the movie. She was so scared that she had held onto Lucas's arm the entire time, which thankfully he didn't seem to mind. With the ending credits rolling through the screen Ember knew one thing.

She definitely didn't like horror.

Throughout the night Ember kept on waking up with her heart beating fast, the monster from the movie coming up in her dreams. Lucas also woke up to comfort her while softly humming until she fell back asleep. He knew they shouldn't have watched a horror movie before bed, but both girls had insisted that they saved the best for last. Stroking her head gently he watched over her until the morning, making sure that she was safe in his arms.

The next morning, Ember woke up to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. She stretched her arms above her head as she recalled how Lucas had comforted her throught the night. The thoughful gesture from him made her smile as she got up to get ready. As she was pulling on her shirt a knock sounded on the door.

She was surprised to see both the Queen and King standing there smiling as Ember recieved an envelope from them. Inside were four plane tickets to Miami, Florida. That was the city that Ember was from. She could go see her parents! She looked up to see the Millie nod to her.

"We want the four of you to go take a nice vacation, and while you're there Ember you can go visit your parents." Millie told her as Lucas came up and wrapped his arms around her waist while placing his chin on top of her head. She was wondering how they knew where her parents lived, but then she remembered that their family owned a couple beachside hotels in their name.

"Thank you so much!" Ember stepped forward and hugged both of them, their laughter filling the hallway.

"What's going on?" Raven yawned as she walked up to us, dressed in dark blue jeans and a gray top.

"A trip to Miami." Lucas told her as he hugged Ember again.

"Miami! That sounds awesome!" Xena popped up next to Raven as she pulled her red hair into a ponytail.

"Yes ladies now the plane departs in a few hours so get ready to leave in a little bit." The King told them as he turned to his son. "The car will be brought to the front in a few minutes."

"Thank you father, let's pack a few things shall we?" Lucas told them before he left to bring out a big suitcase. "We can get you girls some clothes at the mall after we set our stuff down at the hotel, but for now we can pack some essentials and snacks."

"Yes snacks!"

The ride to the airport was full of talk about the movies from the day before. Action was ruled to be Ember's favorite out of all the genres with Comedy coming in second. Horror was not her cup of tea but she promised to watch one if they were all awake and watched it in the daytime.

It only took them two hours to get dropped off, check in, and pass through the security checkpoint before waiting in the blue seats in front of their gate. Surprisingly the girls' passports were made within a day of them arriving at the mansion. The photos of them were used from the one they took together after breakfast. Within the next hour the loading began and Ember sat next to the window as Lucas was next to her and both Raven and Xena were seated right behind them.

She looked out the window as the plane took off into the sky, her mate holding onto her hand while he took a nap. The girls behind them quietly arguing over the best flavored ice cream.