Why are you crying?

~last espisode~
"Ugh, Fine" I responded under my breath
I slowly got my arm and started to shake off the hoodie off my head and I could hear Yoongi snicker and Jimin smile,

~chatting with Yoongles~
Yoongi😴: Nice bangs Lord Farquaad 😂
Y/N🤡: shut up, it's not like your hair is any better
Yoongi😴: sure...ok...Farquaad
~Yoongi left the chat

Stupid Yoongi!!

~we continue~
I looked around the room feeling anxious unable to breath. I saw Mr. Joon laugh under his breath and walked towards the front of the class and shouted,
"guys quiet down! get back to work and...and stop making fun of a fellow classmate."
I noticed Rosè move in her seat confidently.
"Mr. Joon!!! why should WE not be able to laugh and have a little fun? your laughing to!!"
She stood up straight looking directly into Mr. Joon's eye's.
"i---i--well...i wasn't laughing! GET BACK TO WORK!" he exclaimed
I saw a little smile forming comming from his corner of his lips.
"whatever...🤣" Rosè sat back down looking at me.
I just sat there looking dumb and stupid impatiently waiting for the clock to hit 12:45 so we I can go to lunch.
When I walked out of Language arts I was the first one to dart out of the class. I quickly ran to the Cafeteria and got my lunch. I usually sit with Yoongi or Jimin or....anyone really..but I didn't want anyone to see me so today I thought i'd sit under the bleachers next to the HUGE field.

Yoongi POV:
I saw Y/N walk into class with a huge hoodie on...its not even winter yet but I just brushed it off.
Rosè stood up and yelled at Mr. Joon and called Y/N out. Y/N looked nervous which for some reason made me uneasy...I knew something was wrong.
She pulled down her hoodie and BAM! the first thing I noticed was her bangs.
I tried not to be mean but like...I can't help it.
"Don't laugh--Don't laugh---Don't laugh" I thought but my laughter coudn't stay any longer.
After class I saw Y/N dash through the door towards the cafeteria. It made me chuckle. Once I was in cafeteria with the boys I couldn't find any trace of Y/N and Jimin. Right after that I found Jimin sitting alone. I called him out to sit in our table.
"Hey Jim—m—in!!! why were you alone?"
"oh...I just..wheres Y/N"
"idk? I was gonna ask you"
"I saw her under the bleachers" Hoseok said smiling ear to ear.
"I was picking up my gym cloths that I left yesterday and I saw her running under the bleachers"
He said expecting an answer.
"how about we sit with her? she might be lonely" Jin said frowning while rubbing his neck.
"yeah! lets go! but....where's Namjoon?" Taehyung said confused.
"teachers lounge" Jimin said nonchalantly.
We walked towards the field while Hoseok was pointing the way where he had seen her.
We got closer and saw Y/n sitting alone. Thats when I saw Rosè comming from under the bleachers where Y/N was. She walked pass me with the most annoying sassyness. Y/N can get sassy and its fun to watch but Rosè is just annoying. She had her hands on her hips and her hair orange looking hair shimmered in the sunlight. Her mini skirt moved from every move she made. It was weird...why was she with Y/N? I noticed she had a smirk on her face tho that dropped when she saw Jimin.
"hi guys...what are you doing here?" she said looking at me
"going to Y/N" Jin exclaimed.
"oh..." she looked right into Jimin. I can see Jimin's face turn red and just smiled.
"well--see ya in class!" she winked
We walked towards the bleachers and saw Y/N huddled in a little ball. She was crying. why?
~to be continued~