chapter 5

Wonwoo had no idea how he found himself in this situation. Sitting across from Mingyu in a private room at a restaurant just in case someone recognised them. Mingyu paid for everything but Wonwoo ate very little. After his breakup with Mingyu he stopped eating well.
"Wonwoo..." Mingyu started. Wonwoo just raised an eyebrow uninterested. "I never stopped loving you"
"I know that. It was me who stopped loving you" Wonwoo admitted that was a bit harsh but he had to get it in Mingyus head that they weren't getting back together.
Mingyu cleared his throat.
"Please. I really miss you"
"How do I know we aren't going to go back to the way we were before. You, always late and unreliable. I envy Hansol. When we were dating your fans hated it but now that you're dating someone famous they all love it"
"Listen.. I know having fans like that isn't your fault but at a certain point it gets intolerable. There's so many more people out there... don't wait for someone like me. By the time your fans are ready to accept I won't have the time. It's your job Mingyu, giving it up is impossible. You were a trainee for too long just to lose it all"
Mingyu frowned.
"Just one stroll around the park.. for old time sake like when we were kids" Wonwoo just nodded.

'FUCK'

Wonwoo screamed internally. How did this happen. They were in Wonwoo's bed both naked. It was early in the morning and Wonwoo just woke up realising that after the park him and Mingyu decided to get ONE drink. Eight later and Mingyu was in Wonwoo's bed. Wonwoo sulked to himself and rolled out of bed going to the bathroom to take a shower. When he got out Mingyu was still sleeping so he kicked him in the shin.
"Wake up!" Mingyu looked up at him tiredly and Wonwoo just noticed the bruises on Mingyus neck and collar bone.
"You better cover that up before your next photo shoot" Wonwoo made the sly comment and sat down on a chair in the corner of his room. It was only when Mingyu started to put back on his clothes that Wonwoo realised the purplish brown marks were everywhere.
'As long as the public thinks it's Hansol that's all they gotta know' Wonwoo thought.

He let mingyu out of his house and took a deep breath.
'If only you were never signed to PLEDIS Kim Mingyu"

Lemme know if you want me to start making chapters longer