chapter 10

Mingyu was sprawled out on the desk as Wonwoo was trying to work.
"Can you move" Wonwoo poked him.
"It's a Friday night and you're doing homework?"
"Some of us aren't super stars"
"Urgh fine" he sat up and went into the kitchen. "Do you have any snacks?" He yelled.
"In the pantry" Wonwoo yelled back and went back to chewing his bottom lip. He was too far in university to give up now.
"I'm thinking of buying a new house" Mingyu said as he jumped up on to the kitchen counter.
"Where?"
"A couple of streets down from your apartment block" Wonwoo's eyes widened.
"You're not talking about that giant house down the road are you?" Mingyu smiled.
"And if I was?"
"I'd say good job for making enough money for that" Wonwoo went back to work.
"There's 9 rooms, you could take one of them" Mingyu suggested.
"But you're still dating hansolie" Wonwoo jokingly said.
"Come on~~~. I don't wanna live alone"
"Maids and butlers mingyu"
"I don't know if you understand how bad this is going to look to the press" Mingyu walked towards Wonwoo's chair. He had his back to mingyu not realising Mingyu was there.
"Please Wonwoo" he whispered in his ear and the hairs on Wonwoo's neck stood up.
"Fine!" He said without thinking.
"Great!" Mingyu went back to his snacks. He happily munched on the dried seaweed whilst Wonwoo sat there gripping his fists tightly thinking about why he agreed to that.
"I-is anyone else going to be living there?"
"I was going to ask Minghao but I realised he would've probably brought jun home everyday and I really don't feel like washing his sheets that often" Wonwoo chuckled.
"He's your best friend"
"True" the word sounded a bit weird as Mingyu was jumping off of the kitchen island. "I'll ask him" he shrugged. "We should work on moving you out though"
"Mingyu, you haven't even bought the house yet"
"Fine. When I do you'll pack?"
"Sure"

Wonwoo was now standing in front of the giant house, holding a box. The moving truck started lowering some of Wonwoo's things out of truck. Wonwoo groaned realising what he had gotten himself into. This house was fairly gated, and the driveway was long, meaning that no one would be able to tell Wonwoo lived there. They had driver so unless Wonwoo had his window rolled down no one would know.

He sat down on the mattress that was on the floor in his supposed room. It was giant. A bay window looking out to sea, enough space in the room for a desk and there was a walk in closet. He walked around the closet and realised there was another door. He opened it only to be lead into the master bedroom where mingyu was sitting on a bed with pillars surrounding it.

"You found me" Mingyu smiled.
"This place is huge. At least let me buy the groceries for this place"
"For 4 hunger boys? No way!"
"4?" Wonwoo asked confused. Last time he counted it was only Minghao, Mingyu and himself.
"Jun's moving in too. It's technically his house"
"What?"
"Oh jun helped me pay for this house. He's an idol did you seriously forget"
"No" Wonwoo laughed. "I didn't forget, I'm just surprised you guys are willing to live together even after thinking about what's going to happen with Jun and Minghao in the same house.
"Don't worry. They share a room so we won't see much of them" Mingyu smiled. "I'm actually having a party here tonight... it's going to be pretty big so if you want you can stay in your room"
"I'm not that anti social" Wonwoo chuckled.
"I know you don't like big crowds" Wonwoo looked down and smiled.
"Oh and by the way if you do end up coming downstairs to the party lock your room, just in case"
"Yup. Noted"

Wonwoo walked through the wave of young adults all drinking alcohol and dancing the night away (hehe twice). He stopped at the snack table to grab some punch and random finger foods. He felt the presence of someone next to him and looked up.
"Hey" Mingyu said.
"Hi"
"Enjoying the party?"
"I guess" Wonwoo continued to skim through the food and started meticulously picking out pieces. He brought his fork up to his mouth only for it to be taken away.
"Don't eat that. You're allergic" he looked at the fork in Mingyus hand and realised it was fish. Wonwoo was allergic to seafood.
"Thanks" Wonwoo's cheeks flushed red. "I-I think I'm going to go upstairs"
"Really? Already?"
"Yeah I don't want anyone to recognise me"
"They're all drunk"
"Exactly" he didn't want to come into contact with anyone drunk out of their mind trying to get in his pants.
"Suit yourself"

Wonwoo sat on his bed, back resting against the head board and legs straight reading a book with his glasses on. He was wearing pyjama pants a grey shirt trying to block out the noises from the party. His mind became so immersed in the book he didn't even realise the door to the walk in closet open.

He only noticed once he felt the pressure on the bed making him start sinking down diagonally. He almost jumped but realised it was Mingyu by his voice,
"Hi~~" Mingyu slurred out, was he was drunk. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and went back to his book. When they were dating and Mingyu came home drunk he'd always make him sleep on the couch. He pushed up his glasses not batting an eye.
"Hello"
"You're bed is comfy" Mingyu giggled.
"I wouldn't be sleeping on it if it wasn't" He continued reading. Mingyu flopped down next to him and Wonwoo stood up, walking towards the bay window to sit down on the blue, cushioned area. He rested his back against the wall and continued to read.
"The party is going great!" Mingyu said turning onto his side to look at Wonwoo. "You should ditch your boring books for the party"
"Well maybe you should sober up" Wonwoo said whilst flicking the page. He looked out the window and saw the stars. He smiled and wished he could count them all and memorise each one and its name.
"Won what are
you thinking about?" The question caught Wonwoo off guard and he stuttered.
"S-stars"
"Oh that's nice" Mingyu yawned.
"How are you planning on clearing everyone out of here?" Wonwoo asked unimpressed.
"I'll just my manager to get everyone out" Mingyu walked over to Wonwoo and sat across from him. Wonwoo looked out the window to avoid eye contact. Something slammed onto his lap and it only took him a second to realise mingyu had fallen asleep on his lap. He sighed and slowly lifted up Mingyus head and placed one of the bay window pillows under it. He kissed his forehead and went back to his own bed to sleep.
-
-
You're going too fast baby~~