Chapter 2

Api: "oh! by the way, who was that behind you Air? He looked new!"

Air: "he's the new transfer student, I think. He said his name was Fang."

Daun: "Oh! I heard from a few of my classmates that he looked cool!"

Air: "I don't know, I didn't look at him so."

Angin: "how did you know who Api was talking about then?"

Air: "Common sense. And I listened to his introduction and heard his voice behind me."

Api: "wait! so you weren't asleep???"

Air: "I was, I just have the ability to sleep in class while listening to the teacher's lesson. How do you think I get such good grades even when I'm to lazy to open an encyclopedia?"

Angin: "that's totally unfair!! I want to have that ability too!!"

Api: "me too!!"

Daun, smiling: "Me three!"

Air: "no. It's an ability only I can use."

Api & Angin: "No fair!!"
Daun, giggling: "no fair!"

Air, unnoticeably smiling: "shut up. You guys are too loud..." *sigh*

•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•

Air went back to the classroom and Fang hadn't left the classroom yet. Classes continued and soon enough, lunch!

Fang went to meet up with Jun and they went to the other building.

Jun: "this building is the club building! There're alot of clubs here at school so this place is where all of them reside. There are also extra rooms and stuff such as, the Student Council Office, the study Room, The Club Meeting Room, The main Library, the Faculty lounge, the student Lounge, etc..."

Fang: "wait, why is there a student lounge?"

Jun: "cause the students here like to take breaks and hang out. I told you, we're a close and helpful community. The lounge is usually a spot to meet up with one another, or talk or hangout or just relax. It's a pretty big place too so there's lots of rooms."

Fang: "where does the school even get the funding for this kind of stuff"

Jun: "a certain green haired money hungry salesman"

Fang: "ehh?"

Jun: "Enough of that! now then, let's go show you the clubs!"

Jun took Fang to the 2nd floor and showed him the club rooms and such.

Jun pointed at a Yellow and grey door with things such as potions, elements from the periodic table, body parts, chemicals, etc... all drawn on the door with expertise.

Jun: "this is the science club. Right now, they're experimenting on something called "Emosi Y". I don't know what it does but, it sounds cool."

Jun pointed at a lime green and dark green door with Vines, Leaves and different kinds of Flowers such as Roses, Daffodils, sunflowers, tulips and even unpopular ones like, Hyacinths, willows wisp camelias, eucalyptuses, etc... all beautifully drawn on it.

Jun: "this is the Gardening Club, it's where—"

Jun was cut off when an oh so familiar voice interrupted.

"We plant all kinds of flowers and plants and watch them grow!! We also look after the Greenhouse here at School!!"

The sight of a familiar brown haired boy with a white streak appeared and peaked through one of the windows.