Chapter 22

I apologize for being for a week but, IM BACK!!!

AND HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO SLL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!! ^-^
Stand tall with pride of who you are! Never be ashamed of the real you!

.

And I finally finished my Mafia AU!!

Chapters 1-3 are now published! Go check it out if you want!! ^-^

Title is: "Secrets of the Mafia"

Cringey, I know XD

I hope you'll all like it!!

●○•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Petir and the others sat down wherever they can in the living room. Eyes stared expectedly at Petir. Faces filled with confusion. All of them patiently waited for Petir to speak.

Petir sighed at the stares he got. No matter who it was, stares made him feel uncomfortable. He took a deep breathe and finally answered.

"Okay. so I was—"

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Petir was halfway through his normal morning jog. Deciding to take it slow this time around. Not really in the mood to run or sprint the entire way.

As he was jogging close to the bridge between 2 subdivisions, he noticed a figure walking in the distance.

The figure looked to be a young man with dark purple hair, carrying groceries on one hand. Not really paying attention to anything around him other than his phone.

Petir thought nothing of it at first.

But, he closer Petir got to the young man, the more he realized who the figure was.

It was Kaizo

Kaizo had left early morning for some groceries. Finding it easier to pick high quality ingredients in the morning.

He left a note for Fang on the table but, he knew Fang wouldn't have noticed it anyways. He was used to Kaizo leaving randomly. He never questioned it.

Petir tried not to look Kaizo's way. Jogging a little bit faster than before once he was a meter away from the ravenette.

He passed him after a few seconds of tensed jogging. He tried to stop the sigh of relief wanting to escape his lips after he had.

Unfortunately, that relief was very short lived.

Petir's wrist was grabbed by Kaizo suddenly. Catching Petir off guard and causing him to stop dead in his tracks.

After he's fully stopped his momentum, he turned around to where the man was standing.

He looked at Kaizo with a sharp glare. He's never never been a fan of being touched by anyone other than his brothers. He hated it whenever someone decides to touch him without reason.

His thoughts went back to the time he bumped into Fang. Guess there were some exceptions.

Kaizo let go of his wrist, not bothered by the almost menacing the glare sent his way.

"Petir." He started. Snapping Petir out of his short trance. "Tell your brothers about the... test next week. They need to do another one of them as they had ran out of data to preoccupy themselves." Kaizo said blankly. No tinge of emotion in his voice. He emphasized a few points though.