chapter 10

"No"

And then the hatch slammed shut before Fang could even react. He couldn't help but let out a peeved chuckle with a forced grin.

Turning his head, Fang gave an irritated sigh as he left the laboratory. There's only 30 minutes left before classes start. Might aswell get there early.

'There's still 11 hours of school left. I still have time to talk to them.'

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Meanwhile, Cahaya waited by the hatch until he was certain Fang had left. Once he was sure, he couldn't stop the sigh of relief from escaping his lips as he slid down against the wall. His heart was pounding in his chest while his breathe was uneven. Like he had just escaped from a murderer about to find his hiding spot. He waited a bit until he finally calmed down. After that, he slowly got out through the hatch and headed for the SC office.

His mind was filled with his conversation with Fang. He lied about Supra being his cousin of course. No way was he gonna tell the truth about Supra and the others. Especially not to Fang.

But, he couldn't escape the feeling of guilt that swallowed him as he uttered those lies. It was like he had just killed the person he loved most in the entire world. His heart ached and cracked with each word. It was starting to hurt.

'Why the hell those it hurt so much?! I've felt this feeling before but it was never this painful!! What the hell?!'

He needed to discuss some things with Tanah and Petir, fast. If possible, needed to talk to everyone of them. Even the others.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Once Cahaya got to the SC office, he entered without knocking and witnessed a pretty funny sight.

Tanah was being strangled by Petir while Tanah kept apologizing with frantically. A black haired, golden eyed first year, also known as the SC treasurer was panicking. Frantically trying to calm down the others. Air was in the corner. He wasn't yelling, shouting or running around but, he looked stressed and worried. You can hear a bit of mumbling too. Daun was staring at Air and the first year then back at Petir and Tanah with a very confused, worried and shocked expression. Petir looked like he was about to blow a fuse while he aggressively shakes Tanah by his collar, yelling cuss word after cuss word. Cahaya was pretty sure that if he wasn't in a panicked state himself, he would've been laughing hysterically by now.

Tanah: "IM SORRY OKAY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! IM SO SORRY!!!"

Ochobot: "everyone!! Please calm down!!"

Petir: "A GODDAMN SORRY ISN'T GONNA FUCKING CUT IT THIS TIME TANAH!!"

Tanah: "I KNOW! I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY IT!!"

Air: *frantic mumbling* "...what if this happened and that happened... or maybe this'll happen... but what if—"

Petir: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO IF HE TELLS PEOPLE ABOUT SUPRA?! HUH?!"

Daun, shakily: "...I don't know what's happening anymore...!"

Ochobot: "it's okay Daun!! Don't cry!! Please calm down guys!"

Tanah: "IM SORRY!!"

Petir: "DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH FUCKING TROUBLE WE'RE GONNA BE IN IF THIS SHIT GETS FOUND OUT BY THE GODDAM—"

"—ALRIGHT!! First of all, EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!" Cahaya interrupted the two loudly. He needed to stop this before things start getting more out of hand.