chapter 12.5

I still don't know why that video made me laugh so much XD

It was probably either my delusional state when I watched it or the sleep deprivation kicking in after not having slept for 3 days straight because fuck you insomnia.

Anyways, EXPLANATION TIME!!

||WARNING!!!||

This chapter is going to be explaining things about the others. This chapter is an optional chapter. Meaning, you don't have to read it if you want to keep things a mystery. These'll be brought up and explained in later chapters too. So you can just wait until they're brought up if you want!

This will also serve as a sneak peak of what the others' personalities are gonna be like.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Let's start with Yaya!

Yaya is the Student council Vice president. Previously known as the "First Year Pres" last year when she managed to become the Student Council President despite being a first year.

Yaya is known for being a leader, head, main, or whatever else you call someone in charge of something.

She is:
•student council vice president
•3rd most intelligent student
•head cheerleader
•disciplinary commitee
•second in charge of the cooking and baking club
•second in charge of the library
•library assistant
•second in charge of the science club
•leader of the social studies club
•second in charge of the research club
•second in charge of the swimming club, volleyball club, tennis, table tennis, women's basketball, newspaper club, documentary club
•basically second in charge of practically 75% of the clubs and leader of 15% of the clubs at school.
•teacher's assistant
•head tour guide during the first, second and third day of school.

And The list goes on and on and on.
She isn't the head of a lot of clubs because they already have 3rd or 4th year leaders. Though 5% of the clubs are claimed by the Boboiboys.

Angin, leader of the cooking and baking club and second in charge of the Light Music club. Plus head judge for tasting contests and competitions.

Cahaya, leader of the Science club, research club, Chemical studies and Experiments club and the one in charge of the science laboratory. Also a member of the photography club and debate club.

Petir, the leader of track and field club and member of the photography club. (he's too busy with SC work to join any other clubs)

Air, leader of the literature club and swimming club.

Api, leader of the light music club and performing arts club.

Daun, the leader of the Gardening club, Biology club and member of the research club. Also the one In charge of the gardens at school.

Tanah doesn't have time for a lot clubs. Though he did join the debate club and the research club last year.

All 8 of them, including Yaya, are also members of the Soccer/Football club. They're part of the starter team too.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○

Yaya Yah

Sweet, kind, determined, hard working, overachiever, with a passion for learning. Always ready to take on many responsibilities and work. She's helpful, smart and isn't gonna let you off with a warning if you break the school rules.

Her powers are the abilities to fly and strength. She can lift things thrice her size without any effort at all. She hasn't had time to practice flying yet though but, she's really great at it so far.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●

Now, for Icarus.

By momo.izuka

Icarus is the "Child" of Angin(Cyclone) and Cahaya(Solar)

Has Angin's playfulness and Cahaya's intelligence. Very sweet and always smiling. He's always ready to help out anyone by giving them advice, facts, information, etc...

He's the only one with wings and he usually hides them underneath his shirt and jacket when he needs to go out. Because of his intellect, he's one of the few that's homeschooled. Not only cause he's smart enough to catch up 3 levels above his grade, but he needs to keep his wings hidden or else, their cover would be blown.

He can create a machine gun that fires off rays of light and he can also fly using his wings. He also has the ability to manipulate wind.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○

The "Elemental power" is a power that's able to allow a person to control the elements. Because of this, the power can be given to multiple people at once.

The Boboiboys each got those elements with Petir, Tanah and Angin being the first three who discovered their powers. In order of course. The 4th one to discover their's is Api, 5th is Air, 6th is Daun and last is Cahaya.

They soon discovered that these powers can be fused together. How they discovered it is still a mystery but, they fused together to create their "Children".

They also discovered something else. They have tier 2 elements aswell. Each one is the same, except for Air's but, they get upgrades.

Tanah's rocks get sturdier and harder. His rock gloves earning a darker shade of brown. Petir's lightning became more powerful and he also got way faster. His Lightning turning from bright yellow to electric red. Angin's wind became stronger and thicker. Api's fire became Blazing hot. Air's power of water can now turn into ice. His power being the only one that changes the element itself. Daun's nature abilities got stronger too. Additional strength to things such as his vines and leaf daggers. Lastly, Cahaya's light beams became hotter and stronger. Enough to break through thick metal walls with multiple layers.

Their nicknames are the names of these tier 2 powers. Tanah as Gempa(Earthquake), Petir as Halilintar(thunderstorm), Angin as Taufan(Cyclone), Api as Blaze, Air as Ais(Ice), Daun as Duri(Thorn) and Cahaya as Solar.

They could only fuse when they use their Tier 2 powers and it's been theorized that there's still a Tier 3 phase. No confirmation about it though.

○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○●•°•○

So for starters, Icarus is not mine. My personality explanation isn't confirmed by the creator of Icarus and it's just my guess/opinion on it.

Please follow and support the artists of these art! They really deserve the support!

I hope you guys stay safe!
Ja ne!!