Positive Punishment:Kakashi Style!

Warning: In this chapter, there will be some very light boyxboy action...ah! –gets glomped by fangirls- haha...that anxious huh?

Positive Punishment: Kakashi style!

Warm. You wouldn't think the bastard would be warm, but he is, especially since we were underneath a pile of blankets. I shifted a bit, my body shivering when something pulled me back into my new found heat source. Oh, and did I mention that thing was attached to Sasuke? As if sleeping next to him wasn't embarrassing enough, Sasuke had to be a...a cuddler. I knew all that pent up emotion had to go somewhere! But why did I have to be the victim of his outbursts of affection? Gah, I just said affection. It wasn't like Sasuke even knew what he was doing, and I'm not sure getting snuggled with when the attacker is unconscious can really be considered affection. Well, maybe it could. My brain never did work so well when Sasuke was this close to me. And now with his arm around me, the idea of just wearing button up shirts to bed would be useless. Now I was gonna have to make sure I peed before I slept, too. I'm sure that Sasuke wouldn't be happy with me waking him to take a leak.

Crap. I was talking like this was going to continue! And it was definitely not going to keep occurring. I was not going to be molested anymore! And if not for the secure grip around my waist, I would have so slipped out of his arms and ran for the door. Unfortunately, sleeping Sasuke didn't want a repeat of heat loss from the day before. This time, he had his arm practically latched to my hip. All attempts of escape so far had been futile. I let out a weak sigh and closed my eyes, which before had been focused on the snow that continued to drift down past my window. Seriously, what was with this storm? Didn't the weather dude say it was going to be sunny and bright? Yea, and pigs were flying past my window screaming for me to...to...ah.

Sorry, my train of thought got derailed by the warm breathing against my ear. Seriously, this kid was starting to reek of sexual tension. I shifted, but that only made me bite my lip to keep myself from gasping. Soft lips brushed the sensitive nerves on the shell of my ear, and it certainly aroused interest from my body. Oh god, this wasn't happening. I closed my eyes and prayed to any god that would listen in order to keep my suddenly (and I mean, two second flip) awake body from reacting. But wouldn't that just be boring? Another soft brush and heavy breath into my ear earned me several twitches of arousal inside of my stomach. Well, maybe a little south of that particular area, but I'd rather not admit to that mentally. Since he was an Uchiha, he had to continue to be an ass even while he slept. So it shouldn't have been a surprise that he continued to torment my appendage with his hot breathing and swipes of his mouth.

"Sa-Sasuke..." My eyes shot open in panic. I did not just moan his name...did I?! I could already tell I was blushing. This was just a really bad dream. It had to be. Because I was Uzumaki Naruto, and he was Uchiha Sasuke...doesn't anyone see the problem here? Well apparently my body didn't. My hips jerked back while I arched a bit, fighting to keep my eyes from closing again. No way, closing eyes meant heightened touch senses. And that last thing I needed was to get a complete hard-on.

Except, oddly enough, I wasn't the only one who seemed to be having that issue. Now, I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I sure as hell knew what I felt against my ass. No wonder Sasuke was so fucking cuddly! He was having some weird ass dream that was getting him hard! Part of me was sympathetic I guess. It pretty much sucked to get a wet dream when somebody else was in the area. Especially Kiba, since he wouldn't let you live it down until you beat the crap out of him. And I was guessing it would be even more embarrassing for someone like Sasuke. The guy barely let an eyelash fall out of place, never mind lose control of his dick. I shivered a bit after the mentioned part pressed against me again. I almost gasped out when I felt my own arousal harden at the touch. What was going on with me?! Sure, I was a horny teenage guy who would streak around the school for a decent blow job. But Jesus, this was Sasuke!