Scrambled Eggs - EASY

The only Ingredients you EVER need for Scrambled Eggs is Eggs and Butter

Directions

1. Heat small frying pan on MEDIUM or just a slight tad over towards MEDIUM-HIGH

2. Depending on how many eggs you want, add butter. If I cook 1 Egg, I use only 1/2 a tbsp. It's just enough and doesn't make the eggs taste greasy.

3. Once butter is melted and bubbly a little, sprinkle salt and pepper (your own desired amount) into the pan. I feel that doing this before adding the egg, releases the flavors from the spice grains better.

4. Crack the desired amount of eggs into the pan.

5. USING A FORK. Whisk the eggs while they're in the pan, on the heat.

6.  Once the egg(s) are completely whisked. You can do one of the two steps:

A. LEAVE IT ALONE. If choosing this way follow the next step a.1

A.1 Once the bottom has been cooked (You'll be able to tell by looks), flip it over to the other side and leave it alone again for a few minutes. 

B. PULL the edges as they cook with the FORK and TILT the pan allowing the uncooked parts of the egg to move to the edges.

B.1 Once most of the egg is cooked, you can leave it alone and mix occasionally.

7. Serve while hot. If you followed step A, your scrambled eggs should look like an egg pancake. If you followed step B, your eggs should look like the typical scrambled eggs.

_______________________________________________

Author's Note:

Please comment or provide feedback.

How do you cook your eggs? Do you add milk to yours? Do you use oil instead of butter? What tips or techniques do you have for this simple yet delicious dish?

Also, please vote if you enjoyed this. It's easy to do and helps other readers, like you, discover this book.