well dammit

raymonds picture---- >
Emily's POV

man my hand hurts a lot . Rea made me mad I don't know what came over me.I think I'm growing a back bone I've never punched anyone before .Gosh let's not start with Raymond calling me a bitch I showed him a bitch. I hope I did some damage to the little baby making machine . Ill be happy about it.

"ma I'm back!!"

"what's up baby girl"

"come on mother stop talking like that!"

"Well I'm trying to be a 21st century mother ,I'm cool don't you think so"

"no mom I'm going upstairs"

"Okay hommie peace"

oh my gosh my mother is going to be the death of me.

Im just going to go sleep.I hate doing my homework but hey I have to right.

My phone started ringing.
rhythm is a dancer

"Emily Ginger talking how can I help you" dam I'm sounding like a bitch
"Hey Emily.....its Raymond"
"Well what do you want Raymond?"
"I want to talk to you .... I never got the chance because someone decided to kick me where the sun doesn't shine"
"Whatever ... where do you want to meet me ... talk quickly "I heard some growling but didn't say anything about it.

"Well in an hour at the school parking lot... okay bye"
"Yeah"

I walked do and informed my mother that I'm going out.I drove to school wondering what Mr Dickhead is going to say .

I walked towards his car and open the door and got in.

"What do you want Raymond?"

"Well.... I want to talk to you "

"Well im here so talk"

" You really angry ..... okay so I'm the one who told everyone to stop talking to you "

"You what"

"Well after kissing you ...I..I kinda "

"stop being a pussy and fucken Talk"

Suddenly he pulled me towards him and started kissing me. I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back. He pulled my waist and I straddled him I could feel his little friend growing .I moaned and pushed myself towards him.

He groaned and pulled me close .

He pulled away and started kissing my neck,and I could feel his hands pulling my nipple this aroused me. I started kissing his neck and kiss his tattoos,I licked his neck up until his ear and nibbles his ear. I felt him move his hips grinding near my v- jay and I moved my hands down to his pants to unbutton it and his little friend popped out but it wasn't little at all . He continued to kiss my neck and I rubbed his cock and started moving my hands up and down. He moaned and stopped my hands . I looked down at him and his eyes were darkened with lust. I pecked his lips .As we tried to catch our breath.

"What you doing to me?" He whispered

"You should ask yourself that question? "I pecked his lips

"I like that "he smirked at me

"I am still angry at you "I whispered

" I am sorry ... man you need to get off me I will take you in this car if you don't ."he groaned

I moved back to where I was sitting ,and looked at him .

"So what did you want to say?" I asked

"okay promise me that you will not freak out?"

"No I shall not promise you anything.Now talk man."

"okay , so will you be my girlfriend" he asked

"No I will not"I answered and got out of the car and walked to mine.

"What ? Why?" He shouted running after me

"Because I know that's not what you want to ask me ."I answered

" Okay can we be friends with benefits"

"What did you say"I asked him raising my eyebrows

"you heard me" he smirked

"okay so its all about the sex and that's all right ?"

"Yeah its all about the sex"

"I'll think about it "I answered and peck him on the lips.And got in the car and drove home

wait did he just ask me to be friends with benefit .well I may as well agree right I'm attracted to him? .Shit I am well this got interesting.