What the hell is a mate

Raymond's POV

I can't believe I had to give everyone orders to not talk to her . I am not ready to tell her my secret and introduce her to this world,she is so fragile but she is. so pissed it makes me angry .

"Yhooo Raymond man everyone is pissed at you ,Jean is not talking to anyone and Rea just keeps fucking crying man I can't even get her to sleep with me ......I'm sexually frustrated man. I can get fucken lead because for you man.....ahhhggggghh. Man you need to work out your sh*t." yelled Justin

"Fuck you man I'm trying to think of how to tell her ,but what if she just runs off or something like that . That would be fucked up man !!!"

"Well I don't care fix this sh*t my dick can't take this anymore ,and Fuck you too man "#middle finger"

"Hey!!!!know your place bro"

"Yeah fix this let's go out man I need to get out of this place"

I walked out with Justin to the parking lot and Rea was trying to talk to Emily but Emily looked pissed and ready to punch her.

"I don't give a fuck that you following orders Rea just leave me the hell alone man ....Anyway what orders are you talking about ? You better start talking faster or else ...... I punch you right now!!!!" Emily yelled

"Man Emily looks like she will rip someone's head off!!!.... Man that scares me and I'm never scared of chicks."Justin shivered

Suddenly we saw Emily punching Rea right on her jaw . Man that girl know how to throw a punch .

"What the Hell!!Emily my noise ....Sh*t" Rea shouted and ran away from Emily to the bathroom . Justin being Rea's mate ran after her .

Man even if I know what Emily did was wrong I found it kinda of like a turn on.

"What the fuck you looking at"she spat out at me

Man she must be pissed .

I growled at her and walked slowly towards her,she backed away and hit her ass on her car .

I looked down at her and man I wanted to kiss her the way i did at the party but I knew looking at her face she was pissed but kinda scared.

"So you throwing punches now ... Emily what happened to the sweet girl I know"I asked turning my head to the side a little

"Well she fucking got pissed off and went to hell .... now move away you in my personal space dickhead!!!"

"Really now I know what I want to do with my dick right now...."

"Fuck yourself Raymond .... now move "

She pushed me .

"Well don't piss me off Emily .. I'm here cause I want to talk to you but you being a bitch."

"Oh really a bitch .....oh wow let me show you what a bitch does"

Suddenly she crushed her lips on my mouth and kissed me roughly and I responded but she suddenly kick me in the cock and pushed me away causing me to fall back in pain .

"Now that's what I call a bitch  arsehole"she yelled and got in her car and drove off.

Man she is a handful.Shit my dick hurt like hell she sure is the devil when she is angry.

"Man what happened?...."Dustin asked but you could see the smirk on his face his amused beyond belief.

"Emily ....is the...devil"I gasped in pain trying to stand up.

"Hahaha Emily is a angry tiger man... she will kill you all."Dustin laughed

"Shut up man!!! I was trying to tell her that we mates but she went all Ape on me ."

"All im saying is she is really angry .... man she tired killing you baby making machine that's bad"

"Man I don't know what's up with her ....I was only trying to protect her from my enemies !!Man I don't know anymore!"

"Maybe you should go talk to her and let her make the chose of if she wants to be with you ."

"Yeah I'll do that once my big man heals ....dam man it hurts like hell"

"Haha sorry man maybe wear a virgin steel belt"

"Shut the fuck up ... you idiot let's go man we have pack things to do ."

I guess the cat is out of the box
I'm A werewolf . The next Alpha of Call of duty pack .My mate is Emily Ginger but she's human its rare for an Alpha to have a human mate .

Well shit got real with her . She will be a tough Luna.