beg me

Emily's POV

Walking to school this morning ,is aggravating knowing I'm going to agree to Raymond's stupid suggestion and forgive everyone for ignoring me.

I walk into the school with a heavy heart because I'm still hurt but I feel guilty for being angry and snapping at all of them.

I spot everyone standing at my locker I'm guessing they were all going to ambush me and apologise. I take a deep breath and walk towards them.

I finally make it to them and glare at them.They flinch back .

Only Dustin looked at me straight up.

"Can I help you guys?" I spat out.They seemed to flinch away again but Rea was the only one who had the bravery to talk.

"Okay.... look Emily we know you angry but we didn't mean to hurt you ... even if you did break my nose .But we sorry... okay we sorry" she spoke in a high pitched voice.

"So you guys are sorry?" They all nodded there heads "okay well if you really sorry then get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness... and shout Emily our queen we love you forgive us and we dickheads and arseholes" I smirked evilly at them and pointed down .They looked at each other and started getting on their knees .

"EMILY OUR QUEEN WE LOVE YOU FORGIVE US, WE ARE DICKHEADS AND ARSEHOLES WE SORRY EMILY"they said in unison . The hallway was quick for a moment and everyone burst out laughing. Some even pointing and laying on the floor drowning in laughter. I smirked down at my forgiven friends and told them they forgiven and gave me a group hug.

"Man that was embarrassing Emily you evil women!"shouted Justin who had his hand on Rea's arse.She keep hitting his hand but he keep bring it back and gripping it harder making her gasp

"Well I'm not evil at all i was hurt and the only thing I could think of is to make you beg I've always wanted someone to beg me ... so there you go its done" I laughed and looked at Rea's face she looked like she was about to snap someone's neck and she glared at Justin.

"Would you fucken stop grabbing my butt!!"she shouted out loud.
"But babe I need to it calms me down" whinned Justin
" Bullshit !!let go Justin"she shouted at him . And shaved him .

Well they make a weird couple .