bullshit

Emily's POV

Well its a good thing that I forgave everyone and I just realized that I really missed them. I even miss Raymond and I haven't seen his around school this morning.

"Hey! Guys do we have to sit in the cafeteria we can sit outside its hot ."I asked

"Sure let's go out"answered Rea .who was throwing death glares at Justin who keep trying to put his hand on her butt.

We walked outside and sat on the grass.

"Hey let's play a game"shouted Dustin

"What kind of game"I asked looking confused at him.

"Its called bullshit,so what happens is we ask questions to each other and if you think its the truth you shut out BULLSHIT" he explained.

We all looked at each other and nodded our heads .

Well this is going to be interesting just as we were about to start . Raymond showed up and I signed knowing this is not going to be good.

"Okay let's start"I called out.
"Rea I heard you had sex with Justin?"asked Dustin.

Rea looked around and angry.

"BULLSHIT!!!!"she shouted I saw my eyes pop out. My mouth was open .I can't believe what I'm hearing .

"What the hell!!Rea when did this happen .Shit man !!!"I shouted throwing my hands in the air.

Everyone looked at me shocked and they all just bust out laughing .I was so confused right now .

"It just happened Em I wanted to tell you but you weren't talking to me so yeah there you go okay next question .Jean? ."she looked at Jean.

"Dustin are you gay?".she asked Dustin.

"What the fuck Jean I'm not why would you ask that ?"he shouted at her.

"Because I've been waiting for like forever for you to ask me out" she shouted back.

"Wait you like me?"he whispered.

"BULLSHIT!!" She shouted at him and launched herself at him.Okay this has just got weird I tell you.

I looked at Raymond And he had a shocked expression on his face.it looked like he was as shocked as all of us looking at Dustin and Jean who were having a full make out session in front of us.
"Guys really come on that's nasty you eating each other " I yelled . We all started laughing as they both moved away and fixed them self .

"Okay next question!!!" I said.
"Emily do you like Raymond?" Asked justin.I opened my eyes wide and looked around everyone was looking at me .waiting for my answer .I felt my throat clog and looked at Raymond. I tried to talk but no words come I took a deep breath and answered.

" Bullshit" in a whisper.Suddenly Raymond was in front of me holding me in his arms and leaning to kiss me and that's when I realized that

Shit just got real!!!

,......................................................

A/N

Whats up guys read this book ......

I wonder when they going to tell her there secret right ...

I need to know what you guys think of the story people tell me even if you blunt about it.......

Come on

Enjoy the rest of it

Comment

Vote

Hollers....