10 ✱ fake date part 2

thank you for the lovely feedback. hopefully, you won't forget to vote and comment on this one and it will brighten your day.

probably my favorite chapter (:

✱✱✱

"Hey, Luke? You don't have to tell me but how did you manage to get a supermodel pregnant in high school?"

✱✱✱

Luke laughed. "Well, if you're looking for tips."

"You don't have to tell me." The older man repeated himself.

"It's fine," He reassured him, under normal circumstances they would probably have this talk a while ago. "It helps when the supermodel lives on the same street you do."

"I and Jada grew up together, our birthdays were two days apart so we would always celebrate it together. I also loved to play with dolls while other boys played with cars so I and she were automatically best friends.

Nothing changed between us when we grew up. We went through puberty and I quickly learned everything about periods and she was the one who went on Google to find out what wet dreams were."

Michael laughed and Luke's eyes were starting to tear up because of the fond memories. Memories about Jada not wet dreams.

"When we were fifteen and still always together, people just assumed that we were boyfriend and girlfriend so we decided we'll be. We loved each other and I knew she wouldn't break my heart. It also helped that she was stunning. She wanted to be a model from since I can remember and got offers from agencies and photographers from the age of thirteen.

She told me she didn't want to be another stupid model so she signed with an agent who found her occasional jobs while she was finishing high school."

The other part of the story was too hard for Luke to describe sitting face to face with Michael so he stood up and starting cleaning the table. "It was January and we were seventeen when she told me she was pregnant. None of us were ready to raise a baby and we knew it could sidetrack her entire career. She didn't want to get an abortion and I didn't want that either so we decided we'll give the baby up."

Michael's face didn't give off too many emotions for which Luke was thankful.

"Her mum knew because the bump was visible but when I sat down with my mum, I realized something. I always wanted to be a dad, the reason I played with dolls when I was small was that I always wanted to take care of other people. I wanted to be a doctor and I wanted to be a dad.

I was crying so badly and I didn't stop until my mum suggested I keep the baby. I never wanted this to stop Jada's dreams and her career because it shouldn't have to. People always presume mums should risk their professional life for their kids when it shouldn't be like that."

Luke wiped away his tears. "The talk I had with Jada was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life. We cried a lot; she was afraid she'd get too attached and wouldn't let go. It was only after we talked to her agent, god bless him, when he reassured her, she could always have a career."

"She was the most beautiful pregnant woman I've ever seen and companies were fighting to have her as a model for their maternity lines." He laughed. "Actually, she also did a hand modeling job which paid nicely."