Kissing Strangers

We drank the whole bottle. No, we didn't get drunk. Yes, it made us dizzy and stuff but we wasn't, like, drunk drunk.

Although Taeyong's alcohol tolerance might be a little low, because he looked the dizziest from all of us.

"Okay, the bottle is empty, let the game begin" Mark laid the bottle on the table and ran his eyes throu everyone at the whole table.

"I want to spin the bottle first" Jaehyun suggested "Whoever it lands on has to answer to a dare I ask"

We nodded and he spun the bottle. It spun for a solid 20 seconds, after it landed on Lucas.

"Ah, shit" he laughed.

"Well, Lucas, I dare you to take the mic and sing Baby by Justin Bieber"

"Come on, man" he laughed but he looked like he didn't want to do it "There are like a thousand people here"

"Good luck, Lucas Bieber" Mark chuckled.

"Alright, then" he shrugged and walked over to the DJ's table.

We watched him as he was talking with him for a few minutes, then the music stopped, and the mic was in Lucas' hands.

"He's really gonna do it" I gasped.

"Everyone!" he yelled into the mic "Now I'm gonna perform Baby by Justin Bieber. Please enjoy" he said shyly.

And then the show begun. He started singing the song in a raspy voice, but it was full of confidence. We couldn't stop laughing at the table. Taeyong and Jaehyun even recorded it, saying that this is a moment they save for the future.

Everyone else was cheering for him, clapping and laughing, making him even more confident with that. I looked over to the bar and the barista was cringing so hard he couldn't look up from the drinks. And honestly, I felt him.

When the song was over, a storm of applause was heard. Moments later Lucas showed up and sat down next to me again, with a proud smile across his face.

"You were cool, man" Mark gave him a thumbs up.

"I know, thanks" he replied "Have any of you recorded it?"

"Nooo" Jaehyun shook his head.

I made eye contact with him and we both had to hold back our laughter.

"Who's next?"

"Me" I got the bottle in my hands, and spun it excitedly "Whoever it lands on has to answer to my question" they nodded.

It landed on Mark.

"You wanted it to land on me, don't you?" he made his eyes into a little line, wanting to look intimidating.

"Kinda, but that's not what's important now" I took my hands on the table "What happened on July 22, in 10th grade?"

"Oh no, Hazel, you didn't! " he gasped

"Oh yeah I did"

"What's going on?" Taeyong asked, confused.

"In 10th grade, at July 22, we went to a camp with the class. One night, we sneaked out of the camp with a few others, we went to talk to nearest forest. One of them brought chocolate too. Me and Mark both wanted that, but in the end Mark got it and ran away with it. We then didn't see him for the rest of the night, but met him at midnight, coming back to the camp, with dirty and wet clothes. So, what happened?"

"Now I want to know it too" Jaehyun put head in his hand which he put on the table.

"Erm..." he bit his lip.

"Come on, it'll be fine, it was years ago" I told him.

"Okay" he took a deep breath and started "It was all good until I ate the chocolate. Then, after eating the whole box, I realized that the sour liqur in it was alcohol. My alcohol tolerance was very very low at that time, so... Yes, I got drunk"

As he said that, Jaehyun stood up, and told us that he's going to bring us drinks as Mark reminded him.

"So where was I? Oh yeah, I was drunk. I started wandering in the forest, where I caught Amanda Waynard and Alex Flicher making out in the woods. They told me to stay quiet about it, and of course I did."

"So that's how you became friends with the Flichers! " I facepalmed myself "I had no idea why he's such an ass with everyone else but you"

"I know, I had connections" He winked "Oh, yeah, after that I felt really sleepy so I fell asleep near the camp. Hours later I woke up hearing ducks from the lake next to us, and I went to see them. I wanted to sit down and admire them, but I slipped and fell into the lake. I swum out of it, but I guess I scared the duck because one of them started chasing me! "

We burst out laughing. Jaehyun has already arrived by then, and handed us our drinks.

"It's not funny! I was scared for my life!"

"But it was just a duck!" I wiped my tears from laughter.

"A wild one" he said seriously "Anyways, I was faster, so I sprinted it out."

"Oh, I was rooting for the duck" Taeyong pouted.

"Very funny, Taeyong" Mark rolled his eyes "And so I didn't look back, I just kept running. I ran until I tripped and saw that the duck was near to be seen. I guess it only chased me for a few meters. And then I went back to the camp"

"But why didn't you tell me that back then?" I drank what Jaehyun brought me.

"Because it's so embarrassing!" He whined.

"It's not embarrassing" I told him.

"Nothing's embarrassing for you, huh? " Lucas murmured.

"Yeah, kinda" I shrugged.

"That's not true" Taeyong said "Remember what happened this morning at the restaurant? That was embarrassing"

"But only that" I raised a finger.

"How 'bout when I saw your drawing of that cow?" he smirked "What was his name? Poseidon?"

"Leave Poseidon out of this!" I chuckled.

He didn't seem that sober anymore.

"Can we see that drawing?" Lucas asked with fake seriousness in his voice.

"Everyone can, expect you" I hit his arm gently.

"Okay, spin the bottle!" Jaehyun took it but Mark put his hands on it.

"I will" he took it "Whoever it lands on has to..." and then he stopped "You guys know what? I'll tell you after it has stopped"

"I see you, Mork Lee" Lucas pointed at Mark which made the boy laugh so hard that he started clapping his hands together.

He laughs at Lucas all the time. Even when he said something normal, like "okay" or "Yeah", I swear. They connect on a different level.

Mark- oh, sorry, Mork spun the bottle with excitement, and suddenly I felt a shiver go down my spine.

It landed on me.

"Well, well, well" he let out a chuckle "Hazel"

"I'm in trouble?" I asked shyly, while scratching the back of my neck.

"I want you to kiss whoever it lands on" He smirked.

"Excuse me?" I gasped.

"Let's do it!" Lucas said excitedly.

My throat was sour, my heart was beating like crazy. I tried to stay cool but I was too nervous.

Especially when the bottle started to slow down. It spun around, and got really slow at Mark. But it was still moving, so it went past Lucas. And then, it stopped...

"Jaehyun..." I whispered to myself.

Lucas stood up and let Jaehyun slip closer to me. When he was in front of me, I just stared into his eyes.

"I-" I started, but then he touched my face.

And cut me off with a kiss.