Closer

"My name is Hazel" I said and I looked away.

"Nice meeting you" he laughed "And... Sorry 'bout that" he smiled apologically.

"It's okay" I replied "I wanted to go for a swim anyways"

"Me too" he said "At least I have somebody to join" he smiled and bit his lip.

I looked at his lips but quickly looked away a second a later.

"So" he swum closer to me "You're staying in the hotel too. What level are you staying?"

"On this one, the second one. And you?"

"Second one as well" he murmured.

"We're on the same level" I smiled "Cool"

"Cool" he smiled and looked into my eyes "This means that I won't have to go too far if I want to see you again"

We started staring into each other's eyes again. I stayed silent but my heart was beating so ludly I was almost sure that he can hear it too.

"I have to go" I said quickly.

"But you said you want to swim" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah but I changed my mind" I quickly got of of the water and started looking for a tower somewhere.

"Too bad, I thought I can get to know you a little more" he sighed.

"Maybe next time" I found a tower and started drying my hair a little.

"Alright. Can you please pass me a tower as well?" he asked.

"Sure" I said and took a tower from a small chair with a little 'fresh towers' sign on it.

"Thank you" he looked up at me from the pool and pulled himself out of the water.

He then sat down next to the pool with his legs still in the water and took the tower. He accidentally touched my hand and smiled when he realized.

This guy is such a flirt.

I smiled at him and started making my way towards the door.

"Good night" he said in a soft voice.

"Good night" I waved goodbye at him and stepped out.

When I was alone in the passageway again, I took a deep breath. My heart was racing and I was sure my cheeks were lightly pink.

I shook my head and started making my way towars our room with Taeyong. I was wondering whether he was still showering or not.

"I'm back" I yelled and stepped into the room.

"Hey!" Taeyong yelled back.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I tried to clean my head as much as possible and I tried to forget about what just happened. When I was done I wrapped a tower around me and looked into the mirror on the bathroom's wall. I put my pj's on and walked out of the bathroom.

"Cute pj's" Taeyong smirked.

"I know" I smiled and sat down on the couch next to him "Did you know that the hotel has a pool on this level?"

"Really? " he asked and put his phone down "I thought it was just a joke"

"Nope" I answered and then my phone started ringing.

I walked over to the bed where I dropped it off and looked at the screen. It was Isaac agan.

An angry sigh escaped my mouth as I pressed the decline button. Then I realized I have three unread messages. Not him again.

Isaac: please let's talk, I want to explain what happened. it's a misunderstanding.

Isaac: for the love of God please pick up the phone

I rolled my eyes and ignored his texts, instead of writing back I opened my other text. It was from mom.

Mom: Hi sweetie! I hope you're having a good time and watching out for yourself. I was cleaning our old closet today and found one of your old drawings. You draw this picture at the age of 7. This made my day so I thought I'm gonna share it with you, hope this made your day as well! :)

Love, mom.

[1 picture attached]

I smiled and opened the picture. It was a drawing of my grandfather's farm, with one of his cows, Poseidon in it. I loved that cow with all my heart, even I was the one who named it.

But oh God, that drawing was terrible.
It was just so bad.

I started laughing and the more I stared at it, the funnier it was. Especially Poseidon's stick legs. The looked like toothpicks. And the color of his fur? It was blue. The whole picture was blue and pink. Beautiful.

"What are you laughing at?" Taeyong looked over the couch at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Nothing" I replied and wiped my tears away, but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Let me see" he stood up and started walking towards me.

"Trust me, you don't want to" I shook my head and slowly walked next to the couch.

"Just a quick peek won't hurt" he shrugged and started walking faster.

"But this is so embarrassing" I laughed and jumped to the other side of the couch.

"Who cares" he started running towards me with a smile across his face "Just let me see"

"Back off, Taeyong!" I raised my hand in front of me tried to look as serious as I could.

The atmosphere suddenly froze as Taeyong stopped and stared into my eyes. He stepped closer to me but I didn't step back, nor did I break the eye contact.

Just when I was about to quickly run away he snatched the phone out of my hands and threw himself on the couch.

"NO!" I yelled "Give it back, give it back!"

"Oh my God, that's awesome!" he laughed.

"It's shitty" I replied and tried to get my phone back so I jumped on the couch too "Don't judge me, okay? I drowe this when I was small" I got closer to him but I still couldn't reach his hands.

"Judging you? No way I'm judging this masterpiece" he laughed "Wait there's something written at the bottom righ corner... Poseidon?"

"Alright, it's time to stop" I said and snatched my phone back.

That was when I realized how close I was to him.

I quickly sat up and closed the picture. Taeyong sat up too and looked over my shoulder to see what I was doing.

"That drawing was real cute" he murmured.

"Right" I said sarcastically and then checked the time on my phone.

"It's getting late. Shall we go to sleep?"

"Sure" I nodded "Go ahead and jump into the bed already, I just need a minute"

"Okay" he agreed and stood up.

I rushed into the bathroom and washed my face real quick. I wrote back to my mom and turned my phone off for night.

I got out of the bathroom and looked at our bed. Taeyong was already in bed, laying on his back and putting the sheets on himself. He patted the space next to him.

"Hold on" I said.

I turned all of the lights off (the neon ones too) then I ran next to the bed and jumped into the sheets.

"Whoa what the heck" he laughed "That was fast"

"Sure I was" I smiled "Goodnight" I murmured.

"Goodnight" he whispered and shifted a little bit.

He said something under his breath after that but I couldn't quite catch that.