Part 6

Dib's P.O.V

After we ate, Zim went back to the couch being the depressing bean again with his blanket. I washed the plates trying to analyze the things I can make the green alien feel happy again and not this depressive one.

I've decided to take him on a walk at the park. Eventually something might happen (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After washing the dishes, I sat down next to Zim and start to comfort him and telll him how amazing he is.

"You are the amazing Zim, don't worry about anything. Everything will be alright," I hugged hum reassuringly.

"Later let's have a walk on the park, ok?"

"Zim would like that very much," He looks at me with a small smile, I smiled in return. "Sir, incoming transmittion from Armada ship." A deep robotic voice said. "Who would call Zim from Armada?" I shrugged and looked at Zim worriedly.

"Zim, what if they called you because it was an accident? Just ignore it," I told him.

"Y-yeah, maybe you're right, Dib-stink." He says as he sat down properly as the blanket slips.

"TRANSMISSION STILL ON GOING!!" The computer shouted making me and Zim flinched at the volume of the computer.

"I'll do it." I said and the computer accepted the transmission and the face of Zim's Tallests.

I looked at the Purple figure and start to get pissed off. "Haven't you all done enough damage?!" I said clearly mad.

"Human, I must talk to...Zim," Says the tallest. "Goood, why can't they just leave him alone?!"

"Zim can't be on the phone right now," The purple alien just huffed in annoyance. "Then who's that behind you?" He said smugly.

"Whatever business you have with Zim will also be mines," It was my turn to look smug as he looks at me in irritation. "UGH! Whatever.. Zim, We need you back to Armada ASAP!" He said urgently which makes me turn to Zim my neck started hurting from the sudden move and I regretted it.

"M-my Tallest, If I may-" Zim was cut off by Purple, "Of course, but speak faster I have more things to do," Zim didn't look happy, he looks pissed. He stood up and got beside me.

"Zim is never going back to Armada and I don't need anymore missions, Zi- I want to stay here on Urth with Dib-human." I looked at Zim with a smile and I placed my arm around his shoulder.

"I knew you would say that, which is why I ordered Invader Skoodge and Invader Grapa to fetch you." Purple said with a smile on his dumb face.

"Wait, we will be willing to go--"

"GREAT!" Purple exclaimed, I glared at him. "I said, we will be willing to go IF I get to go with Zim."

"Fine whatever, they will arrive soon in the meantime you better get ready." Then the transmission ended.

"Dib, are you sure you want to go to Armada? A ship full with superior Irkens?" Zim asked concerned. "Anywhere you go, I'll go." I told Zim reassuringly.

"I WANNA GO TOO!!!" Gir popped out of no where scaring Zim. "GIR YOU LITTLE ROBOT! DON'T POP OUT OF NOWHERE!!" Zim screamed at him chasing Gir around while the tiny defective robot laughed and squeeled.

I smiled at the scene.

"Anywhere you go, I'll go with."

ᴬᴹᴬᶻᴵᴺᴳ
A/N Oh, I found a piece of my motivation :D
Credit: tallest-blue