Act 1: Problem Human in Supernatural World!

3rd Person P.O.V.

Sakamaki Y/N is a 17-year-old teenage boy. In the human world, he pretty much seems to be a normal teenage human boy. 

But what they didn't know is that he has a mysterious yet powerful gift

But what they didn't know is that he has a mysterious yet powerful gift. A gift that could deflect and even destroy an Ultimate-Class Devil power, rendering the said power useless. Not much is known about Devils as stated by the humans as they didn't believe in them and just waved it off as superstitious rumors.

Back to the story at hand, Y/N is a transfer student who is to be transferred to the co-ed school Kuoh Academy. 

He had been registered to the said academy by his old and slightly annoying friend, Sirzech Lucifer formerly known as Sirzech Gremory, to which the Gremory's is his family's name

He had been registered to the said academy by his old and slightly annoying friend, Sirzech Lucifer formerly known as Sirzech Gremory, to which the Gremory's is his family's name. The title Lucifer was bestowed upon him after the old Satans' faction had been destroyed by the new Satans led by Sirzech himself.

Other than that, the two of them had known each other and they became best friends after an event that took place in the Underworld to which Y/N had challenged Sirzech to a battle between themselves.

Before the battle, he walked aimlessly around in the strange world he was teleported to. He didn't know who had brought him into the strange world in the first place, but it was strangely someone who had the power to summon him to the Underworld.

At first, he thought if he should go inside the red intricate portal in the first place, or not. But when he sensed the immense power the portal held, he immediately theorizes that someone or something would be extremely strong and powerful from performing the portal's creation, much to his amusement. 

But before he steps into the portal, he thought about the fact that he would never return to his world if he steps inside the portal, which would take him to oblivion or someplace. But then, he instantly thought about how bored he was by fighting with weak bullies and delinquents in his world, to which he decided to step into the portal without hesitation. 

After he stepped in, he was instantly teleported from the clear bright sky of his world to a dark red sky filled with dark clouds.

He decided to just wander around the forest that he teleported to, and wait until he could find something fun to do. After a while of wandering, he sensed that someone was following him behind the trees. He then continued walking along the forest, leading the follower to a deserted wasteland where he arrived.