I Need Your Help

"Hey Dylan" Piper says over the phone "Hey Piper" I say "I need your help" Piper explains. "I don't like one of my crushes anymore, and I need someone for them to like instead of me" she says "who do you have in mind?" I ask "I want to fly you to LA. You're already homeschooled so that wouldn't change and you could live with me and my mom and Sophie. You could be a new member of the squad" she says "let me ask my mom" I say excitedly.  The next day I'm on a flight to LA and I'm really nervous because Piper hasn't told me which crush she wants me to meet. I think it's Walker because it's obvious she's choosing Lev over Walker but you never know. Being honest Walker is pretty cute. When I land in LA Piper and Sophie are waiting with a sign that has Dylan written on it, as if I wouldn't know it was them. I laugh while I grab my luggage and walk over to them. "Hi I'm Walker nice to meet you" I hear someone say from behind Piper "Hi I'm Dylan nice to meet you" I reply with a smile. We all get into the Jeep and head to Piper's house. When we get there Piper says "I forgot to pick up the cake for when Claire gets here tomorrow" "Can y'all go get the cake?" She says while looking at Walker and I. "It's just right down the street" She says. We leave to go get the cake. "How do you know Piper?" Walker asks me "our parents were friends from college so I've known her my whole life" I say "why didn't you join the squad then?" He asks "because the last time she offered, my parents were getting a divorce" I say. "Oh" he says "yeah" I say. It's silence for a minute, but it's the type of silence that I don't mind because for some reason it's not awkward. When we arrive at the house of the person who made the cake we we admire all the other cakes they've been working on. We walk back and he asks me "have you met Claire before?" "I have" I reply "Piper, Claire, and I hang out anytime we get the chance. I'm also close friends with Hayden" I add. "Cool" he says, that's when we arrive back at the house and his mom shows up to take him home. "Bye Walker" I say to him "Bye Dylan" he says back. As I walk into the house I realize that I was blushing. "You like him" Piper says excitedly but I just ignore her comment and run to unpack my bags.