Shipped

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks, since I joined the squad. Walker and I have become really close friends. Piper has started posting more videos where one of the ships are Walker and I. And, I hate to admit it but I think I actually like him.

"Want to film a tik tok?" Walker asks "sure" I say while walking up to him. We choose the poptart dance and begin to film it. A few minutes later the comment section was flooding with ship comments. I ignore them and turn my phone off. "Do you want to be in my video?" Jenna asks "sure. What are you filming?" I ask "crush advice part 3" Jenna said. "Okay. Obviously I know your name and how old you are but can you tell the fans?" Jenna asks "I'm Dylan and I'm 13 years old" I said "okay. Are you single, taken, or crushing?" Jenna questions "I'm crushing" I admitted to the camera. "Oh scangalous" Jenna says. She asks me more questions and then I leave the room. My phone continues blowing up. I'm getting more likes and comments then usual. I turn on my phone to see that Walker and I are being shipped again. This time, I start to blush and then Walker comes up behind me. "Were being shipped" I say to him "I'm not surprised" Walker replies and I laugh at his response. "I get shipped with almost everyone I hang out with" Walker admits. "Can I talk to yall?" Jenna asks "sure" Walker and I say. We walk into the kitchen and all sit down. "Do y'all like eachother?" She says "why?" Walker asks "I just want to know" Jenna says "no" I say to quickly and I can see that Walker's smile that he normally has is gone. "Walker?" Jenna asks suspiciously "oh, I uh-" Wlaker starts but is cut off by Jenna "I knew it!" She shouts. Symonne and Connor walk into the kitchen with concerned looks on their faces "knew what?" Symonne asks "Nothing!" Walker shouts trying to hide the fact that he is now blushing. "Oh my gosh. You like-" Symonne starts "noooooo" Walker says. "I mean Piper has two crushes as well" Connor says "I dont like her" Walker says "guys if he says he doesn't like me, then he doesn't like me" I finally speak up "yeah" Walker agrees. "Sureee" Jenna says unconvinced "I don't" Walker says "I accept the fact that you dont want to admit that y'all like each other" Sophie says walking past the kitchen "you what" Walker asks. "Y'all are obviously crushing in eachother. Everyone hear knows it, y'all just need to admit it to yourselves" Indi says agreeing with Sophie. "Okay. Why is everyone ganging up on us?" I ask "seriously" Walker agrees. "Because y'all like eachother" Connor exclaims "don't pretend like were not telling the truth" Jenna says. Walker blushes again and I blush as well.

 Okay, so maybe I have a little crush on him.