She Really Is A Star

Previously

"I think I have another crush anyways" he says. I got my hopes up then. I thought he might like me. He likes me back. I was not expecting what was coming next. He said "I think I like Indi".
_________________________________________
"Oh" I say trying not to sound hurt "I mean she really is a star" he says waiting for my to understand the joke. "I get it because Indi Star" I say and offer a fake laugh. "I'm happy for you" Piper says to Walker "thanks I'm happy for you too. Even though you didn't exactly tell me" Walker says back. Jenna and Hayden rush over and see the still shocked look on my face. "What happened?" Jenna asks "I'll tell you in a second" I said as I walked away from Walker and Piper and Lev. Jenna and Hayden followed me and I sat on the trampoline. Indi had already headed home for a while, but she would be back later. I took the chance I had to explain everything to them. When I was done explaining they all looked shocked. "He likes Indi" I say trying not to sound too disappointed. "You got your hopes up didn't you?" Jenna asks "How did you know?" I ask "As the mom of the group, it's my job to know these things" she replies and hugs me tigtht. "Life gives you lots of challenges but the real challenge is how you react to all of them" Hayden says "what?" I ask "you like him, but anytime you have a challenge, you have different ways you could react. Fight or flight. You could leave it alone and ignore it and pretend or you can fight it and talk to him about it" Hayden says "since when are you so wise?" Jenna asks "I started looking at inspirational quotes" Hayden said and we all laugh. Sophie gives me a hug and then Jentzen and then everyone else. "Is everything ok?" Walker asks while walking back to the trampoline. I just nod my head and act as if the conversation I had just had with my friends didn't happen. I just couldn't get what Hayden said out of my head, maybe I should just talk to Walker about all of this. Then again he doesn't feel the same way, what's the point? "Dylan can you judge this contest?" Walker request as him and Jentzen get ready to do back flips. All of a sudden all of my thoughts disappear and I forget what I was thinking of. I like Walker alot, but does that mean I should shoot my shot? Or should I just ignore it, since I know he likes Indi. I've made my decision. I'm going to ignore it. I want him to be happy, if I told him it would ruin everything. I would loose our amazing friendship, and I really dont want that to happen. I want him to be happy, even if I need to forget how I feel for a while. Easier said then done, I know, but i think I've got this. I can ignore my feelings towards him. I think.