Nobody Compares To Him

"So, I guess we both still like each other" Walker said "I'm pretty sure we've known that for a while" I responded and we both laughed. Then it was silence again. He opened his mouth to say something but then he closed it. "I don't want to ruin our friendship" I blurt out "neither do I" he said. "But i really like you, and I feel like we're ruining our relationship even more by not dating. We're always so weird around eachother, and then we act like we're just friends. We both know that's not true" I said "You're right" he said. It was awkward again. Neither of us talked. I looked at him and then at the ground. I looked around the room. All of a sudden it felt like there wasn't much to look at. I faced him again and he faced me. "So, we both like eachother, and we both agree that we shouldn't keep pretending we don't" he says. I nod my head. I've been waiting for almost 2 months to say this. That I still want to be more than friends. We both sit there awkwardly again. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Walker asks "really!?!" I ask excitedly "yes" he says and I nod my head. "Yes" I reply and I hug him. When the hug ends we both sit there awkwardly. Then he leans in and I lean in and we kiss. Honestly, I never thought this day would come. I never thought either of us would work up the courage to bring this up. I hear the door shut and look to see Gavin and Piper there with surprised faces. "So I guess y'all talked it out" piper says awkwardly "oh uh-" I start but then Gavin smiles "y'all are so cute together" he says "okay, can we all agree that this is getting awkward" Piper says and we all nod our heads. "So are y'all dating?" Gavin asks "yes" Walker says. Corinne and Aidan rush in "I knew it!" Aidan says excitedly. Why does everyone ship us so much. Are we really that cute? "The fans already know y'all like eachother again, just tell them already" Gavin says. True. It's not like we really get alot of hate anyways. "I guess we could" I say and Walker nods hid head. "Only of you're sure" Walker says and I nod my head.

Walkerbryant

(Pretend that Indi is Dylan)

It's official @Dylanlea

DylanLea

I like the view @WalkerBryant

_________________________________________

"So we're official now" I say and I lean my head on his shoulder "you're amazing, you're the only person I would ever want to be with" Walker says. I smile at this. "You're the only person I'd ever want to be with" I said. Then I see Gavin take a photo of us. I'm so happy that Piper convinced me to move here. She tried to get me to like Walker since day one. She must've known. Walker is amazing. He is the person I'm meant to be with. If she didn't try to get me with Walker, I probably would've gone back to Hayden. I frown at that thought. Hayden and I are better off as friends. Then I smile. I think of Walker. All the happy and great moments we're going to have together. There is nobody better I could ask for. Nobody compares to him.

Authors Note:

Thank you all so much for reading this story.

I really enjoyed writing it and I hope y'all enjoyed reading it.

What was Y'alls favorite chapter?