Trapped

"Dylan, Walker's here" Piper says as she walks into my room. "okay, can you tell me when he leaves" I ask "no" she says while grabbing my arm and pulling me up. We film Piper's intro and today were doing last to leave the back house, again. "Hiw mabt times are we going to do this challenge?" I ask "I don't know, it's a fun challenge" Piper says.

                         1 hour later

Everyone other then Hayden, Sophie, Jentzen, Mariam, Walker, and I are left. "Oh, we have a movie date, bye" Sophie says and Sophie and Jentzen leave. Now I'm sitting in a room alone. "Okay time to switch rooms!" Editor shouts. I run out to the living room and Walker is also there. Hayden and Mariam stand there "haven't y'all already been here?" Hunter asks "yeah" Mariam says suspiciously. "Too bad guess we're out" Hayden says "y'all did this on purpouse!" I shout "maybe" Mariam says as she runs out of the house. Hayden and Hunter also run out of the house and Hayden locks the doors to get out of the house. "Hayden!" Walker shouts "guys, let us out!" I shout "not until y'all talk this out" Piper shouts. I roll my eyes and sit on the couch. I just sit there not saying anything and Walker sits on the other couch also remaining silent. "Why won't you just talk to me?" Walker asks "I can't" I say "why not, we're best friends, we are supposed to tell eachother everything" he replies "I just can't!" I yell "I just want to help" "but you can't" "why not?" He asks. I walk away to the kitchen. I sit on the floor and just stare at the wall. Walker sits on the floor next to me, and he stares at me. There was just silence unlike the first time I talked to him, this silence was awkward. We both just stares at eachother and then looked away and then looked back at eachother. Finally I decide to end my stubbornness and apologize. "I'm sorry" I say "what?" He asks as if he doesn't know why I'm sorry. "I yelled at you for practically no reason. Well I mean there is a reason but I  can't tell you" I admit "oh, I'm sorry as well. I've been hanging out with Indi so much that I didn't hand out with my other friends. And you can tell me anything" Walker says "I can't tell you this" I admit "try me" he says. "It would ruin our friendship. I dont want to do that" I say "Nothing can ruin our friendship" Walker says "well that's a lie" I say "okay, good point, just tell me" He says "fine. I like you" I say "I like you too, you're an awesome friend" he says "Walker, that's not what I mean. I have a crush on you" I admit "oh" he says "yeah" I say. We just sit there awkwardly. I wait for someone to say something. "Hayden, we talked it out!" I shout towards the door. I pull out my phone to text him and he leaves me on read. "I like you too" Walker says "what?" I ask "I have a crush on you" he says "what do you mean? You like Indi" I said "I don't like Indi, I like you, Indi has been helping me keep the fact that I like you a secret" he admits "why didn't you tell me" I ask "because I thought you didn't like me" he says "I like you alot, I thought you didn't like m-" I started but was cut off by Walker kissing me. "Yeah, I think they talked it out" Piper says walking into the back house. Everyone walks into the back house excitedly. Walker holds my hand and kisses my cheek. I'm happy I apologized and I'm happy Walker likes me back. "I'm so happy he told you how he felt" Indi said "why didn't you tell me?" I ask "he was convinced you didn't like him, and I wanted him to tell you on his own" She says. He really thought I didn't like him, I thought it was atleast kind of obvious. Maybe not. "We've got an official new ship" Mariam says and I turn around to see her on a live stream, I laugh and join the live. Walker holds my hand as we sit with Mariam and answer questions. Walker likes me back. He really likes me back.